Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GUI VI

Cope :milaugh: Zolo used Haki + DaiSanzenSekai + Orlumbus's help to cut a smaller mountain, only retards think S-Hawk had no Haki.

Another ZKKclown got triggered :suresure:

Jinbe and Marco send Kizaru and Big mom flying, did 0 damage, and they didn't need to cut a mountain.

You think their attacks > S-Hawk's mountain slash clown?
Nobody os trigged except you who always writes an entire thesis after being challenged lol.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Depending on what Kuma brings to the table against Saturn, I will create a thread stating that Kaido can solo both Kizaru and Saturn at the same time, no joke.

Kizaru simply receives 1 blow and I fell trembling to the ground, paralyzed and unable to return to the battlefield for a while, against an opponent who was even being surpassed by Kaidou in combat, and the worst of all is that Kaidou can maintain this level of Gear 5 or even surpassing it and has no time limit, if it were Kaidou in Luffy's place, the kizaru would be dead now.

>Says Casually
>Zolo uses specials swords (not 1 barehand like DFless Teach) + Haki :milaugh:

S-Hawk has Haki if not, Zolo wouldn't need Haki to clash with him clown.
A swordsman using swords damn i should be shocked
Zoro s coa tanked a nuke
Big mom who shits on midbeards durabilty got damaged by explosions

Blocking hakiless slashes aint no feat
Getting sent flying like a fodder like bb is

Depending on what Kuma brings to the table against Saturn, I will create a thread stating that Kaido can solo both Kizaru and Saturn at the same time, no joke.

Kizaru simply receives 1 blow and I fell trembling to the ground, paralyzed and unable to return to the battlefield for a while, against an opponent who was even being surpassed by Kaidou in combat, and the worst of all is that Kaidou can maintain this level of Gear 5 or even surpassing it and has no time limit, if it were Kaidou in Luffy's place, the kizaru would be dead now.
bro koido is gone, literal collateral damage of akainu taking a shit

A swordsman using swords damn i should be shocked
Zoro s coa tanked a nuke
Big mom who shits on midbeards durabilty got damaged by explosions

Blocking hakiless slashes aint no feat
Getting sent flying like a fodder like bb is
Teach is a DF user but he didn't use his DF to stop S-Hawk's mountain slash, thats the comparison clown. Zolo wouldn't need his special swords to clash weaker attacks if he has even comparable Haki to Teach. :holdthisl:

Your dumb brain is so desperate, you have no proof it was ''Hakiless'', if it was that would make Zolo look bad since he used Haki + Orlumbus help + special technique to just cut a smaller mountain :vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.