Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what in saying is not even controversial, most JJK fans admit JJK fell off post shibuya and OP is more known worldwide.
I like JJK but this is true, the Shibuya arc was really great but then during the Culling Game arc is when I started to slowly lose interest and hype for the series.

The only reason why my interest for the series came back was because of Gojo vs Sukuna.

I like JJK but this is true, the Shibuya arc was really great but then during the Culling Game arc is when I started to slowly lose interest and hype for the series.

The only reason why my interest for the series came back was because of Gojo vs Sukuna.
Shibuya was peaked but also the poison that led to the downfall. It destroyed the high school type charm the series had going on

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This might be your worst take yet. Swear not even trolling like I do with MZ and L57.
Nah man, he's been brain damaged since the time skip started and now Oda's making every loose thread character suck either Nika, Joyboy, Luffy himself or all three.

You could make Zoro or Sanji the MC and see instant improvement.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Only thing saving this thread is the fool summary or news about TAC finally getting fired

Other than that we'll continue descending into a retardation vortex that makes 4Chan jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.