Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man, he's been brain damaged since the time skip started and now Oda's making every loose thread character suck either Nika, Joyboy, Luffy himself or all three.

You could make Zoro or Sanji the MC and see instant improvement.
Eh Zoro and Sanji would be great MCs for different types of story, but Luffy is fine for OP.

I’ll take him over Meliodas, Boruto, Deku, Aladdin, carrot top from Haikyuu, and just about any rom com protagonist. And this is someone who likes rom com anime

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Currently the most retarded fanbase by far. I see a JJK pfp and instantly dismiss the opinion
Flavor of the month manga.
Most a bunch of naruto widows who tries to clinch to any New "hot thing" as if it's gonna be as big as naruto or one piece or dragon ball are.

Happened to my hero, happened to AoT, happened to demon slayer, and now its jjk.
:kobeha:

Eh Zoro and Sanji would be great MCs for different types of story, but Luffy is fine for OP.

I’ll take him over Meliodas, Boruto, Deku, Aladdin, carrot top from Haikyuu, and just about any rom com protagonist. And this is someone who likes rom com anime
Luffy is better as MC than Naruto. Naruto wasting time after sasuke and becoming friend of every villain ruined him for me. He is good in Naeuro og, but not in shippuden

All I needed for Kingdom is to that bitch Ka Rin to die in Kan Ki's hands, but the author fucked up and the best Kingdom's character is dead and that bitch still alive, pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.