Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't even seen Sanji once in the chapter yet.

WILL YOU SERIOUSLY SHUT THE FUCK UP? IT'S GETTING OLD, ANNOYING, AND FUCKING IRKSOME.
A man/woman is like steel.
Lose your temper and you lose your worth.
I mean, its very obviously done this way for 1 of 2 reasons:

- Oda stalled their fight and is continuing to do so for Luffy to recover
- Kizaru will turncoat at the right time.

Perhaps even both. But the main reason was for the Flashback to occur as a cliffhanger with Bonney vulnerable. We'll see what happens, but the fact that Kizaru doesnt even look visibly hurt means he will be used again somewhere major.
Why would they fight again? Do you not see the Gorosei in front of them? And there's a fleet of Marines approaching as well.
They're not gonna let both of those go any further just because of a dude who is literally still paralyzed this chapter.
He doesn't look hurt.. You know Big Mom and Kaidou didn't look that hurt during their defeats as well right?
But we knew they were anyway?
I don't get this narrative that Kizaru isn't that hurt and is faking. Why would Oda hype G5 as Luffy's most powerful and versatile form then go "Just kidding lol he can't take out an Admiral with one of his best attacks in that form so far"?
There's also the fact that this just... Doesn't happen with the other two Admirals he used to work with? At all?
At most Kuzan is probably trying to pull what he did with Saul to save Garp, but even then that's a little doubtful as he did straight up stab his stomach instead of a basic stab.
It may have pained him to do that, but still.
And I mean, hey, you may be right, Oda may be crazy enough to throw a curveball like that, but there's really no reason for it right now as Saturn seems to be the main villain and Kuma literally said "Nika will save you" and his parents said the same to him.
So it just doesn't make any sense for them to say that and then when the time comes to prove it it turns out that was a big fat lie and Kuma alone was enough to liberate them from a fleet of over 100 battleships, buffed Pacifista and a Gorosei member while Luffy is stalemated by one Admiral.

"Sanji will showcase CoC."

"Sanji will save Bonney."

"Sanji will fight Saturn."

Meanwhile Sanji:
Why did people have those expectations for him any way? Man has been jobbing with at least two thirds of the panel time he has gotten since the timeskip. It’s a routine for Oda at this point to have Sanji jobbing in every arc.

reading ability: 0

don't you see Kuma enraged and emoting?

he isn't a mindless robot at this moment, this is his actual will

somehow, Kuma is "alive" for this moment

that's why he has been jumping around looking for Bonney
Don't project your illiteracy onto me, it's embarassing. Kuma is dead, as per the words of the scientist that killed him. Him showing facial expressions means nothing. He's moving on instinct. That doesn't change the facts of the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.