Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First chapter back from an 8 chapter flashback and we already have Kuma saving Bonney and Kizaru not even looking damaged lmao.

Sure, PIS that he cant get up conveniently while Luffy is recovering, but its clearly purposeful to have them both down at the same time.

Really interested to see where this all goes....in 3 weeks:josad:
Pretty sure the attack hurt Kizaru, but this chapter literally confirm me he faked his reaction. He waited until Luffy eat enough and he kinda looked at Saturn and Bonney situation.

Not even for single time Kizaru was actually really knocked out. He and Luffy will stand up together.

And here is now the question how things will go from now. Kizaru vs Luffy round two will be likely happening. And mid fight or in the end he will change sides. Literally he was worried for Bonney and Sentomaru.

looks like kuma has some healing tech

or same as saturn self heal...

either way i don't see him blowing up, bonney gonna let luffy know or maybe her mystery power can remove it!

saturn gonna become splatter/squished on the floor by kuma!

as for mystery food, prob that vending machine broke down, and some food fell by luffy

Kizaru just kicked luffy its like when you kick someone in a montain .
Also you saying luffy hands are not on the ground dude Kizaru is not layed down anymore and is siting .
SO like IM saying kizaru will ge tup like luffy but unlike luffy he did not got free food to get his strenght back
SO if you want be kind to luffy here a draw but kizaru won if luffy did not created that food.

Pretty sure the attack hurt Kizaru, but this chapter literally confirm me he faked his reaction. He waited until Luffy eat enough and he kinda looked at Saturn and Bonney situation.

Not even for single time Kizaru was actually really knocked out. He and Luffy will stand up together.

And here is now the question how things will go from now. Kizaru vs Luffy round two will be likely happening. And mid fight or in the end he will change sides. Literally he was worried for Bonney and Sentomaru.
Bro but why
You literally said he was worried for them but will suddenly stop Luffy from protecting them?
It ain't happening bro. Let go of Kizaru, he won't be facing Luffy again ever

looks like kuma has some healing tech

or same as saturn self heal...

either way i don't see him blowing up, bonney gonna let luffy know or maybe her mystery power can remove it!

saturn gonna become splatter/squished on the floor by kuma!

as for mystery food, prob that vending machine broke down, and some food fell by luffy
Reminds me of popeye eating spinach when it falls nearby .

Kizaru just kicked luffy its like when you kick someone in a montain .
Also you saying luffy hands are not on the ground dude Kizaru is not layed down anymore and is siting .
SO like IM saying kizaru will ge tup like luffy but unlike luffy he did not got free food to get his strenght back
SO if you want be kind to luffy here a draw but kizaru won if luffy did not created that food.
Luffy moved first. It's over.
Kizaru got oneshot by nerfed Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.