Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
eu not realy it was because he is a navy and tis his job to follow the WG but he having ahard time right now doing it because he love those guys .
Kizaru might realy well attack saturn and yoou are going to say that he is scared of saturn after that ?
Yes because he was scared to defy Saturn

LOL why you are still here? I also dropped One PIece in Wano, but I'm back, and I'm not playing clown role like you with this all shit lol
Calm down, didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers lol. Just saw that nice shot of Kuma going terminator and decided to stroll around for a bit. I dont think the actual readers care about what I gotta say any way since I am barely here.

You right tho Imma have to get back to what I was doing, currently in a break right now.

Luffy needed to rest for a week after kaido.

He's getting up after like 2 minutes here.
yes im talking during the fight with kaido .
Luffy exited gear 5 used the drum of liberation and pop back in gear 5 again .
IM not talking about the end of the kaido fight . Kizaru is not unconscious the fight with him is not over well if it was their main fights .

Im ngl

Oda went crazy with this chapter

Consistently good art all throughout

Kizaru's getting back up but he seems to be thinking about his friends (assuming the translations are accurate) so his long awaited betrayal may come sooner than we expected

Luffy also seems to be getting up so we'll probably get Luffy vs Saturn soon

Kuma... I'm lost for words tbh

He looked like a beast at the end

There's so much going on

:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.