Current Events Kizaru gave Luffy food.

The food appeared in front of Luffy faster than anyone around could see it

Kizaru is in a different location than when we last saw him

Kizaru knows how the Food making machines on Egghead work

He betrayed the Government and Believes in Nika… and let’s not forget, Anyone who feeds Luffy is automatically his friend
He got his sense back after being one shot.

He might have.

All that says to me is Kizaru isn't faking it. And he's absolutely putting his faith in Luffy beating someone he can't.
Except, if he did give Luffy food then he absolutely is faking being down since he'd have to move at light speed while no one was looking to help him.

You cant have your cake and eat it too, either Kizaru is a turncoat and was faking being knocked down to not fight and help Luffy, or he really did get hit and is recovering (and thus didnt help Luffy).

Except, if he did give Luffy food then he absolutely is faking being down since he'd have to move at light speed while no one was looking to help him.

You cant have your cake and eat it too, either Kizaru is a turncoat and was faking being knocked down to not fight and help Luffy, or he really did get hit and is recovering (and thus didnt help Luffy).
He used the last of his strength to give Luffy food. If he did at all

100 percent agenda post. If Kizaru is faking it..doesn't that mean admiral>>>yonko.

So yeah. Way to expose yourself.

He used the last of his strength to give Luffy food. If he did at all
Ah, so now we are making shit up, good to know.

100 percent agenda post. If Kizaru is faking it..doesn't that mean admiral>>>yonko.

So yeah. Way to expose yourself.
LOL. Where did I ever even argue Admirals > Yonko in any of our conversations? Why did you even bring that up hypocrite?

@Sentinel another gold comment for the books. Bro got so shook that he just casually admitted his own projected agenda in his comment.

The food appeared in front of Luffy faster than anyone around could see it

Kizaru is in a different location than when we last saw him

Kizaru knows how the Food making machines on Egghead work

He betrayed the Government and Believes in Nika… and let’s not forget, Anyone who feeds Luffy is automatically his friend
But how could he knew luffy needs only food to directly recover HP?
It's a feat only luffy has shown so far. Plot wise it might make sense for kizaru but it would be bad writing since it's a very odd aid to begin with.

LOL. Where did I ever even argue Admirals > Yonko in any of our conversations? Why did you even bring that up hypocrite?

@Sentinel another gold comment for the books. Bro got so shook that he just casually admitted his own projected agenda in his comment.
Kizaru faking it is made up shit as well.

I think he may have given Luffy food.

But you straight up argue it barely damaged him. I'm arguing he's done for the arc.

Don't pretend you aren't biased.

But you straight up argue it barely damaged him. I'm arguing he's done for the arc.

I don't know how anyone could pretend that Kizaru was fine after it because he literally confessed he couldn't move and even as Bonney and Kuma are jumping Saturn he's still not trying to revolt even though he has a clear opening for it.
Even arguing there were no marks on his head or anything.. So what?
The punch went inside his head and stretched it out, and although it definitely hurt and launched him away and made him bleed it still doesn't make sense for us to see a bunch of marks on his head since the punch hit the side of his skull and rubberized it.

No dude, I presented you with 2 options:

- If Kizaru can move and feed Luffy, he is absolutely faking not getting up because he LITERALLY got up feed Luffy at light speed.

- If Kizaru is hurt and cannot move because he's recovering, then he could not have helped Luffy.

These are very basic, rudimentary things ro get logically. I didnt say anything concrete or specific to meet headcanon. You keep projecting nonsense on me.

Your "Kizaru used the last of his strength to feed Luffy" is the opposite and is, in fact headcanon because you use it to try and argue your point illogically with no foundation of an argument.

So yes, either Kizaru is helping Luffy and faking it, or he's hurt and not helping Luffy. Nothing I said here is agenda. Pull your head out of your ass.

I think it’s always been pretty clear that the Admirals haunt his dreams. Even during the flashback, him and some of the other usual suspects were still harping on Kizaru or pretending that he wouldn’t get up.

It’s truly mind boggling l, but I just view it as some sort of low-grade mental illness.
:tchpepe:

No dude, I presented you with 2 options:

- If Kizaru can move and feed Luffy, he is absolutely faking not getting up because he LITERALLY got up feed Luffy at light speed.

- If Kizaru is hurt and cannot move because he's recovering, then he could not have helped Luffy.

These are very basic, rudimentary things ro get logically. I didnt say anything concrete or specific to meet headcanon. You keep projecting nonsense on me.

Your "Kizaru used the last of his strength to feed Luffy" is the opposite and is, in fact headcanon because you use it to try and argue your point illogically with no foundation of an argument.

So yes, either Kizaru is helping Luffy and faking it, or he's hurt and not helping Luffy. Nothing I said here is agenda. Pull your head out of your ass.
100 percent agenda.

You were wrong. Luffy is fighting Saturn. Kizaru has no strength left. He isn't showing awakening. He wants Luffy to save them because Saturn is far stronger than he is.