ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Scattered 2am thoughts:

-Bonney is perfect for an apprentice/cabin girl role

-VegaPunk is a really interesting character. Oda doesn't paint characters as purely "smart" or "strong", everyone has their flaws. Despite being book smart, Vegapunk is an absolute idiot when it comes to street smarts. I predict he'll team up with Dragon.
-Deep down Kizaru wants Nika to free Bonney. He gave Luffy the food. He's one of us :blush:
-Saturn is the most despicable motherfucker in OP so far. Other CDs are wimps, it's infuriating that he's actually a beast that can back up his shit. He needs to die in the worst way possible
-Kuma dad of the century entrance! Personality erased but love for his daughter is still in there somewhere driving him
What i hope is Oda will not somehow make Bonney a Revolutionary Army cuz i don't wanna seeing her joining that Bum Army:gonope:
She better retire as a Pirate and live happily with Vega, Sento, and Kuma:kata:
Of course after she saved gyogyo and others too

OMG this is so Reach
So When Zoro ask Luffy if he needs help. that means Luffy gonna have sum serious fight?

Also u trying to change the topic, u said Zoro having a hard fight despite having 1 pages and half only about clashing.
Is Luffy having a Hard fight when he first fought Lucci cuz its damn sure Lucci look good after all that clashing, even blitzing G5 Luffy to attack Sentomaru. That took 1 Chapter btw.
Lucci looked good fighting Luffy??
Show me the panel bro😂
Oh so Lucci attacking Sentomaru goes against Luffy now lol. See the next panels too when Lucci's consciousness was fading while Luffy was laughing his ass off with zero blows from Lucci. Now compare the panels where Zoro is panting and looks roughed up.
He is obviously having a harder time with Lucci than Luffy.

The SHs are all portrayed as demonic creatures. The CDs consider themselves gods, and label all Ds. as "enemy of god".
Nika doesn't have to be different in nature from Imu and the other gods listed in Skypeia. All that needs to differ is attitude--how Enel thought himself a deity without ever helping; how countless of side characters help others without thinking themselves gods.
It's not what you are. It's what you make of it.

The SHs are all portrayed as demonic creatures. The CDs consider themselves gods, and label all Ds. as "enemy of god".
Nika doesn't have to be different in nature from Imu and the other gods listed in Skypeia. All that needs to differ is attitude--how Enel thought himself a deity without ever helping; how countless of side characters help others without thinking themselves gods.
It's not what you are. It's what you make of it.
Yes the act, the attitude is what makes People like Nika as Gods. The SH demonic portrayal is courtesy of WG the actual devils

Bonney would be an amazing ship apprentice
Kuma and even more so s-bear would be a perfect ship guard. Having a fruit and body essentially made to protect
:handsup:
If Kuma makes it out of this alive--SOMEHOW--after being a pawn of the Gorosei, a pawn of the WG, a pawn of "fate"--would you really have him sit by the ship on every island from here to the end of OP, skipping any and every adventure with his new crewmen-friends?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What i hope is Oda will not somehow make Bonney a Revolutionary Army cuz i don't wanna seeing her joining that Bum Army:gonope:
Yeah the only other option is joining the Revos. I hope she doesn't. Unfortunately, I don't think Kuma is surviving this so she can't live happily ever after with her dad :pepecry:

If we bring honest Sanji still has time to unlock conquerors especially if Saturn is tied to the drug sora took
Like zoro not unlocking it to save yasui or prior didn’t stop him from getting it. Usopp also has a good shot at getting it in elbaf imo

Retire? She can replicate the power of the Liberator, and you think she would gladly retire, no matter if out there in the world there are others like her Ma and Pa, enslaved by the WG?