ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
NGL, I'm disappointed in Oda's choices, but I understand the narrative, that he wanted it to be Kuma & Bonney moment.

I still hope Sanji will get some action, and hopefully soon.

Also, Wizaru for Nakama, for feeding Luffy at the lightspeed!
We don't deserve such rational takes here :josad:

Save yourself and leave before you turn into "sAnJi hYpEtOoL fRaUd" bot like the rest of us :josad:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I don't see oda separating kuma from bonney(from story perspective and kuma dad telling him as a kid nika will save him to be free), the moment he started moving on his own hinted this.

bonney wish is coming true (luffy eating in background-could also be her df if not kizaru---her hope to be saved/her father to show up)

can see her cry and kuma rage directed at this low life pos saturn.

no way kuma loosing. I see them both coming with luffy after this. and Laturn will be nothing but smear on the floor.
I HOPE you're right. I just think Oda's gonna make Kuma suffer till the end :josad:

And I like your idea that Bonney wished Luffy's food. That actually a lot of sense.

I HOPE you're right. I just think Oda's gonna make Kuma suffer till the end :josad:

And I like your idea that Bonney wished Luffy's food. That actually a lot of sense.
kuma has had enough suffering, he finally saying FU to LAturn

that pos went back on the deal. kuma has real reason to seek bonney out. after stating this in flashback. as we witness present time kuma about to KO him!

I don't see oda separating kuma from bonney(from story perspective and kuma dad telling him as a kid nika will save him to be free), the moment he started moving on his own hinted this.

bonney wish is coming true (luffy eating in background-could also be her df if not kizaru---her hope to be saved/her father to show up)

can see her cry and kuma rage directed at this low life pos saturn.

no way kuma loosing. I see them both coming with luffy after this. and Laturn will be nothing but smear on the floor.
Oda like to have his cake AND eat it too. See Robin and Saul.
I expect Kuma to sacrifice himself now for maximum tragedy.
Then, in an arc or two, we'll find out that Kuma is actually aware through S-Bear and sabotaging the WG from the inside. So by the Final War, we'll have the ultimate Kuma-Bonney-Dragon get together.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I know Oda doesn't want Luffy to outright "murder" people cause kids reading the manga and shit....but is it really a bad message to teach kids people like Saturn should be killed?

Oda like to have his cake AND eat it too. See Robin and Saul.
I expect Kuma to sacrifice himself now for maximum tragedy.
Then, in an arc or two, we'll find out that Kuma is actually aware through S-Bear and sabotaging the WG from the inside. So by the Final War, we'll have the ultimate Kuma-Bonney-Dragon get together.
yeah no

kuma already showing he can regenerate with his leg and head

no need to body hop-deage