ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Let's be honest...Kuma ain't surviving this arc
he regenerated his head and leg...

no way some self destruct switch is taking him out

also back when kuma was in okama island

his injury looked healed, next to dragon..

later he was shown with scars/damage

something not explained. (if anyone has manga version is he still shown fixed here!?) where later he shown damaged.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
he regenerated his head and leg...

no way some self destruct switch is taking him out

also back when kuma was in okama island

his injury looked healed, next to dragon..

later he was shown with scars/damage

something not explained. (if anyone has manga version is he still shown fixed here!?) where later he shown damaged.
I agree we will get more explanation on his healing ability, but I just know Oda's gonna go with the most tragic route with Kuma :josad:

Who's favorite character is this? Come on guys fess up.
Denying it only makes it more embarassing for you.

NGL, I'm disappointed in Oda's choices, but I understand the narrative, that he wanted it to be Kuma & Bonney moment.

I still hope Sanji will get some action, and hopefully soon.

Also, Wizaru for Nakama, for feeding Luffy at the lightspeed!

I agree we will get more explanation on his healing ability, but I just know Oda's gonna go with the most tragic route with Kuma :josad:
I don't see oda separating kuma from bonney(from story perspective and kuma dad telling him as a kid nika will save him to be free), the moment he started moving on his own hinted this.

bonney wish is coming true (luffy eating in background-could also be her df if not kizaru---her hope to be saved/her father to show up)

can see her cry and kuma rage directed at this low life pos saturn.

no way kuma loosing. I see them both coming with luffy after this. and Laturn will be nothing but smear on the floor.