ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I was waiting for you to come up with the laser mesh thing because that's the only relevant damage Kizaru did to Luffy. I'm not disparaging Kizaru, chapters ago I was just expressing my anger that the fight, a significant fight, was trivialized, since we didn't see Yonkou fight an admiral apart from the sick and half-dead Whitebeard. But you're able to lie to yourselves that, wow, Luffy suffered a lot from that laser shit after Kaidou blasted him a dozen times with his flaming breath.

The main thing you should see here is that against Kaidou, Luffy has already been beaten to death three times, and the last time he almost died, maybe he actually died for a moment, who knows. All those skirmishes, fights, caught attacks + using the newly acquired G5 and still he was able to restart his heartbeat, because why not. I think that was also stupid, but if it is stupid, then let's be consistent, and then I fully expect him to be able to do it here as well. Of course, conflicts and complications are needed, and now the focus is on something else. Regardless, it's fucking annoying.
Remember that before the final fight, Luffy also ate absurd amounts of food to reset his stamina in wano. And yeah three lasers to the face that luffy took would kill most people. Luffy fought Kizaru dangerously because Luffy was protecting Vegapunk during it so it made him take a lot more damage.

Luffy always eats to reset his stamina, just like what he’s doing here.

B

Borasey79

Admirals tards happy that their favorite is out there falling with just 1 hit?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh:
I think it'd have been an easy three-step process to make this work without giving the admirals too much spotlight, if Oda is pressed by time.
Pre-TS, admirals are insurmountable obstacles. Pre-Water 7 Aokiji, Sabaodi Kizaru, Ohara/Marineford Akainu. Now, post-TS, Aokiji is obviosly been destined to a future encounter between SHs and BBPs, betrayal included or otherwise. Akainu may be reserved for the Mariejois seige, as Imu's lapdog, or as a rogue agent. That makes things pretty easy, leaving Kizaru at the very middle, between Admirals no diffing SHs and Admirals are hard diffed by Monster Trio, which is by having Luffy become Kizaru's equal in Egghead. No clear winner, no bullshit cheap shots, no circumstantial tactics.
Luffy in G5, without all the effort put against Kaido. And Kizaru acting serious, but not going all out--because he still has emotional baggage connected to Egghead and VP. Do a little skirmish between the two of them, show that Luffy's grown a lot since Marineford, but hasn't rendered the Admiral position obsolete yet. And you've the road open for the first and only serious PK vs Admiral fight which will involve Akainu.
But it seems Oda has different plans. Thus far, I'm not confident in them. I'll wait and see.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't believe what I'm seeing here... I don't believe that Oda will have the courage to embarrass Saturno-san who is at PK-LEVEL as suggested by some here against a cyborg with half his face missing, extremely damaged, almost zero ( 0) consciousness, which is falling everywhere, exploding and with its gears out....

B

Borasey79

It definitely needs more fleshing out for consistency. But I kinda fill those holes on Oda's behalf nowadays cause I know he will be picking and choosing to skip side character exposition till EOS.
Yeah, unfortunately, that is a widely-recognized issue. Now, if only he dedicated one fewer FB chapter to redundant-Kuma, and one more present chapter to Egghead, then maybe it wouldn't be necessary for readers and/or the anime staff to fill-in the blanks.

Luffy vs Kizaru is over
Kizaru's betrayal becomes more and more obvious.

Nika will finally save Kuma and Bonney, realizing Kuma's wishes.
I really don't see how Kizaru's betrayal becomes more and more obvious.
But time will tell.

I was waiting for you to come up with the laser mesh thing because that's the only relevant damage Kizaru did to Luffy. I'm not disparaging Kizaru, chapters ago I was just expressing my anger that the fight, a significant fight, was trivialized, since we didn't see Yonkou fight an admiral apart from the sick and half-dead Whitebeard. But you're able to lie to yourselves that, wow, Luffy suffered a lot from that laser shit after Kaidou blasted him a dozen times with his flaming breath.

The main thing you should see here is that against Kaidou, Luffy has already been beaten to death three times, and the last time he almost died, maybe he actually died for a moment, who knows. All those skirmishes, fights, caught attacks + using the newly acquired G5 and still he was able to restart his heartbeat, because why not. I think that was also stupid, but if it is stupid, then let's be consistent, and then I fully expect him to be able to do it here as well. Of course, conflicts and complications are needed, and now the focus is on something else. Regardless, it's fucking annoying.
Yep it annoying but that aspect Oda will never fix it cause it to easy to put him self in a trouble.

The whole debate is Kizaru some how move at the speed of light and no one notice not even VA marines that there or Saturn and give luffy food.
A huge amount of food so it can't even be one trip for him .
If you can see a laser from side lines then how can Kizaru give luffy food and with some high level marines there and no one not notice.
I don't even have issues if he did but no one notice with how oda set up his power , nah .
Back in WC's castle, a place full of haki users, no one could trace Sunji.
Back in Wano, the Scabbards practically sneak-attacked Kaido.

And so on.

Kizaru can move hyper fast, you need a very advanced CoO to really perceive him, Saturn was doing other things and the others are not really relevant.

I have seen far worse in the past honesty.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I wonder if it’s like what we learned at the beginning of egg head with the shark chapter 1061 why isn’t it possible to control the urges of living creatures… kuma desires to protect Bonney are that strong possibly ?
Is that you in the video in your sig? :kobeha: