ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I'm like 95% sure it was Atlas it showed her overhearing Luffy asking for food

All kizaru did was sit up
She said if she could move she would so to me that confirms it was not her

Kizaru being shown to worry about sentomaru and Bonney then when luffy is asking for food the direct next panel shows kizaru sitting up behind a rock that to me means he probably got the food

Yonko fans should apologize to kizaru
Looks like he played ko so he doesnt hurt bonney or kuma
The fact that bro moved so fast not even satirn realized and gave luffy food is insane

@Pringles @Kerkovian @SkySanji @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido
Kizari looks like he took no dmg
Shut up and apologize you bum

Your idol is still paralyzed and seeing stars while the God is eating

You told me that Luffy would fight Kizaru in round 2 and that Saturn would be defeated by Kuma

Why is Kizaru thinking about his friends and not about his revenge on Luffy?

Why is Luffy eating and preparing to go back to Gear 5?

You are not ready to see Kizaru dance to Nika

You can tell Sanji is the only one who is trying to free himself, Vegapunk and Franky already gave up

I guess once Kuma hits Saturn, they are gonna be freed or perhaps it becomes easier to free yourself so Sanji does it. Perhaps the reason Saturn can't do anything to Luffy but stand still lies on the fact he is focused at stopping Sanji and the others?
Franky had Luffy in his hand, Luffy is moving because he isn't a chump with rear admiral level haki.

Yeah knowing Oda he won't let Kuma land one punch
His fave is there beside him to fuck Saturn up with Bajrang Axe if he doesn't land it but Kuma is a monster and he will land a few big ones atleast.
Post automatically merged:

Admiral fans saying Kizaru wasn't one shot is equivalent to saying Ace wasn't killed by Lakainu but by blood loss.

His fave is there beside him to fuck Saturn up with Bajrang Axe if he doesn't land it but Kuma is a monster and he will land a few big ones atleast.
Post automatically merged:

Admiral fans saying Kizaru wasn't one shot is equivalent to saying Ace wasn't killed by Lakainu but by blood loss.
Godfy will neg dif their favs next chapter, these bums are clearly not ready