ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
We knew he was conscious, he had empty speech bubbles when he needed saving by Franky lmao
I don’t see him moving his ass though, man can’t get up on his own

The fact that you tagged me means you’re in agony after Goofy ended up losing against a half assing Kizaru
:saden:
You're a clown bro:pepebuggy:
Yonkotards celebrating Goofy going unconscious after fighting a Kizaru who wasn’t even focusing on him
Kizaru will be back in no time, maybe faster than when Crydo got KO’d by Scabbards
:saden:
The reality is
-Snakeman was shat on by Kizaru
-Gear5 only managed to tag him when he went after Vegapunk
-Toon force induced brain concussion
-Luffy unconscious after using all his taxing gears to hang with Kizaru

Kizaru's durability will never be anywhere near Kaido naturally, and any other top tier like Garp Shanks or whomever would get fucked by WSG

When you guys acknowledge that kuma is one of the strongest in the verse when healthy will be a glorious day in this manga

Kuma has not once been portrayed to be weak, average, or a regular top tier at any point in time of this story
Kuma reminds me of Anji from Rurouni Kenshin. Extremely strong, but a pacifist at heart so he never realizes his potential.

In verse I believe the strength/leadership parallells might be

WB - Oden/Ace - Marco - Jozu
Dragon - Kuma/Sabo - ... - Ivankov
Kaido - King/Yamato - ... Queen

You're a clown bro:pepebuggy:
:milaugh:
You can play around with these words, Goofy couldn't even speak at that point, a far cry from you bums calling Kizaru unconscious and KO'd
Nothing gonna change the fact that Kizaru is fine now whereas Goofy, whom you claimed to be perfectly fit to fight like he was against Crydo 😂 is begging someone to get him some food because he cant move

Cope and seethe harder
:suresure:

I did not know that. In which chapter it is written that the receiver of the pain bubble must take it willingfully?
Oh sorry then lol, I gotta stop coming on people this harshly

Well, Kuma told Zoro that he "has to bear the pain" and he also said himself that "somebody has to be willing to take the pain or it'll go back to the initial person"

I think there are other arguments too but I can't remember the whole context behind it

I aint even gonna lie i would have loved this chapter even more if kuma hit saturn with a coc coated punch i dont even care if it makes sense. Saturn needs to feel papabear pain :goyea:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I wonder if the instinct fragment that was mentioned is how kuma is seemingly himself again

His body is reacting on pure instinct

Th

We all know Sakazuki despises the Gorosei, so what if he intentionally destroyed the command chip once he found out Kuma still has blood/humanity left in him? It'd be a great f.u. to a group of individuals he gives zero shits about.

That would make Sakazuki a double agent with the revs or just help the Dragon/Akainu bromance shipping agenda

I appreciatte this idea