ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
The necklace is made from Ginny’s sapphires
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru feeding luffy instead of directly fighting Saturn to free sentomaru and give Bonney a chance of escape is perfectly on par with his motto of justice ; unclear.

Last edited:
Shit, it really seems like Kizaru brought food to Luffy. But he probably did it secretly because he didn't want to officially betray the Marines. He wants Luffy to recover so that Luffy can do the job while he acts busy himself. I don't like that at all, because there have been no signs of it so far. The happy togetherness in the flashback isn't enough for me, because it had nothing to do with what was happening on Egghead in the present. So why the sudden change of heart? Assuming it really was Kizaru, of course.
Why do people arrive at the conclusion that Kizaru have Luffy the food? Only because of this "…" speech bubble?

C

CensoredbyWG

Being a cabin girl means she isn’t a full-fledged member, plus being a cabin girl means she doesn’t have a role, it means she is still learning. It’s like being a president of a successful company and then joining another company as an intern, with all the experience you already have, you’d be a middle grade employee at least. So she will have a role different to a cabin girl you stupid fuck

please tell me where you’re from to see if I can continue this conversation or not
Wasn't shanks and buggy fullflegged members then?

C

CensoredbyWG

This is sabaody parallel with kuma's punch was this arc version of luffu punching a CD.

Which means that luffy won't be able to fight against the gorosei and rayleigh will show up to stop him and hopefully oda will have the BALLS to kill rayleigh in order for SHs to escape and gorosei get hyped

This is sabaody parallel with kuma's punch was this arc version of luffu punching a CD.

Which means that luffy won't be able to fight against the gorosei and rayleigh will show up to stop him and hopefully oda will have the BALLS to kill rayleigh in order for SHs to escape and gorosei get hyped
Are you gonna be pissed when this doesn't happen?

C

CensoredbyWG

No, it's just a fictional show after all.

Oda taking the time to mimic sabaody step by step on top of luffy's statement about being 100 times stronger than he was aka as strong as old rayleigh, its only right that the dark king shows up for his Swan song.

I don't think that the punch will land.

If the punch landed, we would have seen it at the end of this chapter since it would have been "cliffhanger" material.

Except, the chapter ended with the punch "about to land", meaning that it won't land next chapter.

We gotta put ourselves self in the place of the author, what is the benefit of having a punch landing at the beginning of a chapter?

Nah it’s that this time it’s Luffys turn to be the Rayleigh who’ll jump in to save Kuma from Kizaru after Kuma hits Saturn

I don't think that the punch will land.

If the punch landed, we would have seen it at the end of this chapter since it would have been "cliffhanger" material.

Except, the chapter ended with the punch "about to land", meaning that it won't land next chapter.

Put your self in the place of the author, what is the benefit of having a punch landing at the beginning of a chapter?
This happened with Bajrang Gun and other suspenseful hits.
It's definitely connecting.