First thought was never touching ass, as in not getting laid
But never touching grass is also true
Grass is the right answer. But now that I think about it, Ass works too :suresure::suresure::suresure:
I was legit tempted to say ass too lmao. Cant spell grass without it either ofc!

I'm starting to think of the song Personal Jesus now and instead of "reach out and touch faith", its reach out and touch grass lmao.

I'm surprised you haven't prompted ChatGPT to create this masterpiece already :pepecafe:
LMAO I WAS LEGIT TEMPTED! I've been working on a ton of backstories for various OP characters atm, I've done all the Yonkos except Blackbeard to think of it, Fujitora, Kizaru, Kuzan, Garp, Mihawk, Beckmann etc.
, I just asked it to write a parody of the song lyrics and it did this!:

(Opening scene: A dimly lit room filled with posters of anime characters and One Piece manga volumes scattered across the floor. The protagonist, a self-proclaimed anime connoisseur and OP fanatic, sits surrounded by an array of empty ramen cups.)

Protagonist (singing dramatically, with a hint of sarcasm):
🎶 Reach out, touch grass
Your own personal sanity
Someone to pry you away
From your waifu display 🎶

(Enter Sidekick, dressed in a Naruto headband and wielding a plastic katana.)

Sidekick: Dude, what's with the weird lyrics? Shouldn't it be "Reach out, touch Nami"?

Protagonist: Nah, man. It's time for a reality check. We've been living in this anime cave for too long.

(They both dramatically gesture towards a pile of unwashed anime-themed shirts.)

Protagonist and Sidekick (singing together):
🎶 Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your forum posts
Someone who knows
That you've lost touch
With the world outside
And you're wrapped up in your waifu's tide 🎶

(They both dramatically mime typing on keyboards and scrolling through the WorstGen forums.)

Protagonist: Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
In your mom's basement zone
By the computer screen

(They both reach out and mime touching imaginary grass.)

Sidekick: Lift up the mouse, dude
I'll make you a believer
Take a step outside
Put your waifu to the test
Let go of that mouse
And get dressed

(Protagonist struggles to get up from the chair, surrounded by piles of manga and anime figurines.)

Protagonist: Things on your chest
You need to confess
That One Piece addiction
Is a heavy burden to bear

(They both dramatically reach towards the sunlight seeping through the curtains.)

Sidekick: I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out, touch grass
And let go of that waifu's... charm

(Protagonist finally steps outside, shielding his eyes from the unfamiliar sunlight.)

Protagonist (singing with a newfound sense of enlightenment):
🎶 Reach out, touch grass
Your own personal reality
Someone to remind you
There's a world beyond anime's calamity 🎶

(They both exit the room, leaving the posters and manga behind, as the curtains close.)

Its going rogue on me again!

:mihugh::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::rolaugh::risitameh::saden::shame:

LMFAO, these are great! I wanted to try to replicate them, but I'm struggling to get image generators to give the results I want. Seems like its a very meticulous/specific way to do it?

This just came up on Youtube before I saw your post too, how fitting/fate-like! These are so damn funny too, along with the Jamaican, mafia and also Harry Potter/LOTR/Star Wars/Breaking Bad or w/e in other countries and cultures ones too!:

Shitposting truly has evolved gloriously lmao.

That sig is so great man too!