Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Try Ghost-LY not LEE lmao.

:kaidowhat::risitexcla::pepestop::snoopy::lawsigh::luffyswat:
Post automatically merged:

It took him a month and a week or two
Some folks still got me rent free in their heads too (not you ofc). They were talking mad shit once I left. (Not that I don't deserve some of it either too ofc.)

But I'm not so insensitive/sociopathic to be so callous about when someone loses a loved one too and talking shit about them once they're gone too, diminishing what they're going through, the grief and such.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Now i'm the only one left of the quitting trio that needs to get my acc deleted and then make a new one :suresure:
LMFAO, I forgot about the whole arc of you trying to get your account deleted, oh man! The quitting trio lmao. The day you're actually Indigone if you do get to delete/quit here will be sad regardless, but hopefully you will come back too as you said, to follow in our footsteps LMAO!

I was legit 50/50 on coming back at best, but someone really wanted me to return at least, I know some of you guys wanted me to return too and was wondering where I was and if i was ok too, which I appreciate ofc and although I was reluctant, I came back because it seems to have made that person happier when they need it right now most of all (I don't wanna say too much as its too personal/private but they'rre in a really bad place mentally, thats all I'll say.)

I shouldn't have deleted but I was too mad and fed up at the time, had my usual overreaction and acted too much on impulse. As I said elsewhere on here, I should have taken a multi month ban on request, like 2-3 months and come back fresher instead.
Follow in the footsteps of Wiwi and Kinyagi ofc lol, I didn't realise Wiwi was back though which is great but Kinyagi is still AWOL atm? Probably better hes not here given whats going on with Kizaru ofc lol.

I wasn't even considering a possible return until sometime early next year at earliest, like Feb-March at absolute earliest but more so later in the year too but here we are in full irony, in its all glory.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: