Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
Try Ghost-LY not LEE lmao.

:kaidowhat::risitexcla::pepestop::snoopy::lawsigh::luffyswat:
Post automatically merged:

It took him a month and a week or two
Some folks still got me rent free in their heads too (not you ofc). They were talking mad shit once I left. (Not that I don't deserve some of it either too ofc.)

But I'm not so insensitive/sociopathic to be so callous about when someone loses a loved one too and talking shit about them once they're gone too, diminishing what they're going through, the grief and such.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
Now i'm the only one left of the quitting trio that needs to get my acc deleted and then make a new one :suresure:
LMFAO, I forgot about the whole arc of you trying to get your account deleted, oh man! The quitting trio lmao. The day you're actually Indigone if you do get to delete/quit here will be sad regardless, but hopefully you will come back too as you said, to follow in our footsteps LMAO!

I was legit 50/50 on coming back at best, but someone really wanted me to return at least, I know some of you guys wanted me to return too and was wondering where I was and if i was ok too, which I appreciate ofc and although I was reluctant, I came back because it seems to have made that person happier when they need it right now most of all (I don't wanna say too much as its too personal/private but they'rre in a really bad place mentally, thats all I'll say.)

I shouldn't have deleted but I was too mad and fed up at the time, had my usual overreaction and acted too much on impulse. As I said elsewhere on here, I should have taken a multi month ban on request, like 2-3 months and come back fresher instead.
Follow in the footsteps of Wiwi and Kinyagi ofc lol, I didn't realise Wiwi was back though which is great but Kinyagi is still AWOL atm? Probably better hes not here given whats going on with Kizaru ofc lol.

I wasn't even considering a possible return until sometime early next year at earliest, like Feb-March at absolute earliest but more so later in the year too but here we are in full irony, in its all glory.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: