CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I'm on the FBI's most wanted list :josad:
If the FBI ever actually goes through this site to try to find One Piece leakers, they're going to read shit like @Mr. Reloaded 's furry trial and the Dolphin vs Bear trial, then see the Conejo Cult, and the FBI will be like: WTF kind of crazy ass cult is this place?!?!?

Bro our FBI agents must just be shaking our heads at the shit they're forced to read here.

Edit: Imagine we went full Insane Clown Posse and actually got labelled as a gang/cult by the FBI

:gokulaugh:

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
JFC LMFAO, 5 days into 2024 and my mind has been more confused, violated and ruined than everything Kubo and Oda has ever done!

My brain is spinning rapidly in confusion and fear, trapped in perpetual motion trying to comprehend this, to let it process snd make sense of it.

This is the most confusing and yet best peak fiction I've seen yet. Just when I think OP animations and memes gave outdone themselves, they prove ne wrong again lol.

Reminds me of that one hilarious parody of tons of characters including Kaido, BM, Kuzan, Doflamingo, Kizaru, I think Dragon, Buggy and others all jump in front of Luffy to save him from Akainu and then you get that bittersweet, heartfelt montage somehow of all these characters raising and supporting Luffy that w eirdly emotional despite how utterly insane, weird and "uncanon" it is lmfao.

This community is absolutely amazing at times lol.
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone
So spoilers when ?? :optimistic:
Scotch said 16-17th Jan.

If the FBI ever actually goes through this site to try to find One Piece leakers, they're going to read shit like @Mr. Reloaded 's furry trial and the Dolphin vs Bear trial, then see the Conejo Cult, and the FBI will be like: WTF kind of crazy ass cult is this place?!?!?

Bro our FBI agents must just be shaking our heads at the shit they're forced to read here.

Edit: Imagine we went full Insane Clown Posse and actually got labelled as a gang/cult by the FBI

Title: "WorstGen Chronicles: FBI Infiltrates, Unraveling Furry Trials and Oddball Theories"

Scene 1: The FBI Headquarters
Agent Smith: (scratching head) Okay, team, we've been assigned to infiltrate this WorstGen forum to track down One Piece leakers. Brace yourselves, it's about to get weird.

Scene 2: Inside the WorstGen Forum
CoC_ColorOfClowns: Have you guys seen @PotGoblin's furry trial? It's the talk of the town!
Ghostly: Yeah, and did you catch the epic Dolphin vs Bear trial by @Akai2? I've never seen such intense courtroom drama.

Scene 3: Conejo Cult Emerges
@ConejoLeader: 🐰 All hail the Conejo Cult! Join us, and together we'll unlock the mysteries of the Grand Line! 🐰
Agent Johnson: What in the world is a Conejo Cult? Are they worshipping rabbits now?

Scene 4: FBI Agents Reading Posts
Agent Smith: (frustrated) I've read through this Dolphin vs Bear trial, the Conejo Cult, and now there's talk of a Banana Hammock Pirates gang?
Agent Johnson: Don't forget the heated debate about whether Luffy's hat is cursed. This place is bonkers.

Scene 5: WorstGen Gets Labeled
@FBIwatcher: Breaking news! WorstGen forum labeled as a gang/cult by the FBI. Insane Clown Posse theme music intensifies.
Agent Smith: (facepalming) We've officially entered the twilight zone. How did a manga forum become a labeled gang?

Scene 6: The Aftermath
Drybones: (laughing) We did it, guys! We're officially the craziest gang/cult on the internet.
@FBIwatcher: (shaking head) I never thought my job would involve monitoring a bunch of One Piece fans turned cultists.

Scene 7: The Deep Dive into Furry Theories
@FurryTheoryEnthusiast: Breaking news, everyone! What if all the characters in One Piece are secretly furries, and Oda is dropping hints?
CoC_ColorOfClowns: (sarcastically) Yeah, because who wouldn't want to be a furry in the world of One Piece?

Scene 8: The Cat Scratch Fever Theory
@CatScratchTheorist: Hear me out, guys. What if Nekomamushi and Inuarashi are not really Minks but undercover cat and dog furries who joined the crew?
Ghostly: (laughs) That's a new level of species diversity!

Scene 9: The Foxfire Fiasco Theory
@FoxfireEnigma: I've uncovered evidence that Kin'emon's Foxfire Style isn't just a technique; he's actually a fox furry in disguise!
Agent Johnson: (rolling eyes) Are we seriously considering this?

Scene 10: The Banana Hammock Pirates Unveiled
@BananaHammockLeader: (proudly) Our gang is dedicated to proving that every Straw Hat secretly wears banana hammocks under their pirate attire.
Warback: (chuckles) Now that's an underwear revolution I can get behind.

Scene 11: Wrap-up
Agent Smith: (exhausted) We came for One Piece leaks, and now we're knee-deep in furry trials and banana hammock conspiracies.
Agent Johnson: (laughs) At least it's never dull in the world of WorstGen.
Fade out with the sound of virtual laughter echoing through the digital halls of WorstGen, as the FBI agents contemplate the bizarre theories they've encountered.

polishing projects for studies since I slept quite long through the day
:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

Last edited:
F

Foul Legacy

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

If FBI goes through the site , we are fucked.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
That feeling when it's still 12 days to spoilers

Anyone excited for next episode btw? We should get confirmation on whether Imu is male or female but Sandman believes Imu is male due to certain honorifics/kanji or w/e used to refer to Imu? A male specific term?

Ah I found it: