Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Sexy Secretary Sakazuki?.... @CoC: Color of Clowns Im gonna have to take up drinking with you and losing my sanity even further, after imagining that! Akainu is the "hottest" tbf! /s He is "HIM"! And apparently "HER" too now!

Maybe this is why Fujitora blinded himself? He saw Sexy Secetary Sakazuki bending over to pick up a pen or papers that fell?

Oh god my mind is going to absolutely horrendous, hideous, cursed, weird, strange places, MAKE IT STOP!

:risitameh::saden::risiup::shame::whitepress:kingufy:nicagesmile:
Believe me after this post, the last thing you want to do is spend more time around @CoC: Color of Clowns :josad:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
What if,the things that were inside Area51 are now raiding us in the outside world :sus:
RAIDING?!

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Goodman Grey

:snoopy::crazwhat:
Believe me after this post, the last thing you want to do is spend more time around @CoC: Color of Clowns :josad:
LMAOOOOO true! Ironically I chat with them a lot in Discord especially, we're clown bros, clowbros? Browns?

I can't really criticise him as I'm crazy AF too, so that only applies to everyone else who is still more sane including you ofc!

:kailaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh::ronalaugh: