Don't give women the benefit of doubt, Gislaine Maxwell's role was also massive and she's in jail for life now
obviously they are still bad no matter what, if they were presente and knew the shit that was happening

i'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt on that part

but there's a good possibility some of them were there just because their husbands were and they were also there as sexual partners to the male visitors, and not actually "indulging" in the acts.

Still, being a witness and not doing / saying anything is bad enough.

I feel like all this rich and famous people always end up doing crazy horrible shit

only one i have any faith is Keanu Reeves
The more richer you are, the more power you have in your hand, and you meet with such people who pollute your mind and you start doing evildoing.
That said, there are many kind hearted rich peep as well.
But kinda sad that such figures with high following turning out to be like this.
This is fucking sick...
Why becaming a gangster if you can became a politican, musicer or other high position where you can ignore laws...
Hope all of them burn in hell...

Michael Jackson was also in the list, did he visited the island too?
Jackson’s name was reportedly mentioned when Giuffre’s attorney, Sigrid McCawley, asked another witness about Epstein’s connections to well-known figures.

“Did you ever meet anybody famous when you were with Jeffrey?” McCawley asked.

“I met Michael Jackson,” the witness said. “At his house in Palm Beach. At Jeffrey’s house in Palm Beach.”

Some people really think that we have any power in a democratic society
Yes we can protest but have no influence about the important things
Yes we can vote, but all parties serve the same corrupt system in the end
The world leaders don’t share or loose their power, they just go with the flow of time and hide behind the current system/mindset of the people
The shape changes but the core stays the same

Why do people think DiCaprio is a good guy? This guy looks so insane and evil, I never liked him
piece of shit

but an insanely good actor, can't deny that

same shit with Kevin Spacey

still mad that piece of shit did those things, his acting was off the charts
Post automatically merged:

Leonardo DiCaprio is someone where I can see it being true.

What about Trump, was he at the island too?
I feel so disgusting by the fact that high position members are fucking sick in head...
Trump was

Al Gore was

Bill Clinton was

Hillary Clinton was

many politicians

Some people really think that we have any power in a democratic society
Yes we can protest but have no influence about the important things
Yes we can vote, but all parties serve the same corrupt system in the end
The world leaders don’t share or loose their power, they just go with the flow of time and hide behind the current system/mindset of the people
The shape changes but the core stays the same
We are ruled by high gangsters and bad people, we vote for them in hope our life became better>wrong.
Best example Scholz Germany, dude is also a gangster, stealed lot of money..
And nothing happens to them...