Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
The guy who recorded this mysteriously died
Of course he did too....probably ol' Killary's suicide by gunshots to the back of the head maybe /s.

JFC, I've always heard about this kind of shit for well over a decade now since I started deep diving the web and thus human history, the media, hollywood and such and I still do to this day but seeing this shit, seen this explicit evidence of what we feared most and knew what was going on and needed overt proof of, I'm genuinely feeling sick, I was purposely holding off on commenting on this shit as its too personal for me but wow, this is just beyond words at this point.

MJ was guiltyafter all then and no wonder Chris Tucker was so fond of him, so close with him then too, JFC.....this changes everything. Honestly I expected to see Jay Z and Beyonce on that list, possibly Jason Momoa, P Diddy and R Kelly definitely, idk who else right now but Stephen Hawking was very surprising but at the same time, not as much it should be too somehow. Bill Gates not a surprise at all, completely expected.

Waiting for Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep. Not surprised about "if shes under 25, I dont care if shes alive" Leonardo DiSicko too.

Real life CDs, do exits
:crazwhat:
They always have, IIRC there was a French king who did the most extreme, vile, horrific shit to children, I will not elaborate in detail on what he did but reading up on it gave me nightmares for a long time, it makes all this shit look completely tame by comparison.
Extreme multilation type shit basically.

now, if Oda wanted to cause everyone depression

then he will reveal that the Nika God of the Sun and that entire belief / religion was a fake story created by Celestial Dragons to give everyone hope and keep them "taking the suffering" believing in a better day, that was never meant to come

but because people believed in it, a Devil Fruit of Nika was born, like Vegapunk revealed to us that DF are born out of peoples dreams for human evolution

and their fake agenda became truth in the One Piece world

that would actually be dope, it would also kill the "Luffy is a chosen one" thing

but i doubt Oda would shit on religion like this lmao

Kizaruber Eats

Almost forgot, the mother flame has green flames.
:snoopy:
Oda really going for those illuminati vibes.

Mihawk has green flame candles on his boat and Zoro has green flames....

I don't like where this is going...

I heard Mihawks VA is also Imus VA now, dunno if thats true BUT it would make sense given certain things we've noticed between Mihawk and Imu and thus certain theories more likely to be canonised then too.

Last edited:

then he will reveal that the Nika God of the Sun and that entire belief / religion was a fake story created Celestial Dragons to give everyone hope and keep them "taking the suffering" believing in a better day, that was never meant to come

but because people believed in it, a Devil Fruit of Nika was born, like Vegapunk revealed to us that DF are born out of peoples dreams for human evolution

that would actually be dope, it would also kill the "Luffy is a chosen one" thing

Ngl I really doubt this would happen but it would be so fucking funny

Mihawk has green candles on his boat and Zoro has green flames....

I heard Mihawks VA is also Imus VA now, dunno if thats true BUT it would make sense given certain things we've noticed between Mihawk and Imu and thus certain theories more likely to be canonised then too.
Mihawk is half Imu tribe and half human
😱😱

The fact that Bill Clinton has been to the island 26 times says enough, there's no way he can wiggle his way outta that :risitavirus:

A bit of a conspiracy theory but two teens were supposedly killed after they stumbled upon some drug trafficking.

No arrests were made and there seems to be lots of cover ups.

The Governor of Arkansas during that time was Bill Clinton.:handsup:

Mihawk has green candles on his boat and Zoro has green flames....

Does Imu talk in this episode?

then he will reveal that the Nika God of the Sun and that entire belief / religion was a fake story created by Celestial Dragons to give everyone hope and keep them "taking the suffering" believing in a better day, that was never meant to come

That's not Oda shitting on religion tho more like the opposite

the only reason i believe Keanu is legit, is becase the man takes public transportation :milaugh:

sure, there are many people with fake PR to look good for the population, doing charity and shit like Bill Gates

but would you really go as far as submitting yourself to taking subways all the time? when you can literally have a personal driver or take private jet flights or some shit

any person would take their chance of getting rid of having to take the subway lmao

look at Taylor Swift, using her private jet like a fucking uber

she crosses countries just to relax in her favorite spots during her tour, going back and forth, instad of just waiting on the place she is at anyway.

Kizaruber Eats

Does Imu talk in this episode?
Yeah apparently they do according to some but that doesnt make sense as Imu didn't speak until Sabo and Cobra encountered them later ofc. Although the Gorosei responded to Imu in this scene in the manga, so Imu def spoke to them. Its confusing.

Maybe Oda insisted on adding some dialogue for Imu here or Toei is taking liberties?

Or its just all nonsense ofc.

:milaugh::myman: