tried to watch that Maestro movie

but it's such a clear oscar bait from Bradley Cooper that i was cringing watching it lmao

had to turn it off

man took a look at the last 5 best actor winners and decided to make a character which is a compilation of all of them lmao

jewish, closeted homosexual, with prostethics and also aging along the movie to change their looks, a tortured musician

he wrote, directed, produced and was the main star

literally, he did everything to try and win this Oscar lmao

If Murphy wins for Oppenheimer, i'm gonna laugh my ass off at Cooper's face

it would be

because he would be saying religion is fake, created by those in power to control the masses

like it is

but because the One Piece world is a special and magic world, the human belief was able to create that fake agenda via DF

something that can't happen in the real world
Not necessarily
because faith is something independent from religion
Joy Boy was a real person and not something people made up, he died but his will (the Will of D.) lived on and personified itself in Luffy's fruit
Prophets never formed the religions we know of today, they lived a selfless and kind life, touched many hearts and spread a good message
people took advantage of it and formed the religions/institutions
Joy Boy was real, his message was real and his teachings too
like the prophets

Not necessarily
because faith is something independent from religion
Joy Boy was a real person and not something people made up, he died but his will (the Will of D.) lived on and personified itself in Luffy's fruit
Prophets never formed the religions we know of today, they lived a selfless and kind life, touched many hearts and spread a good message
Later people took advantage of it and formed the religions/institutions
like the prophets
that's what i'm saying

Oda wouldn't be shitting on faith, sure

but he would be shitting on religion

like the prophets
i think you also didn't read the funny theory i was talking about

in this theory this would all be fake

a fake agenda created by the WG to give the common people hope and a reason to keep surviving the suffering

but because in the One Piece World, peoples dreams of evolution can turn into DFs, the belief of Nika would create that Devil Fruit and eventually save the world

to the ppl wondering if this or that celeb/politician is on the epstein list - you know, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. even if they aren't, it's a pretty safe bet they're corrupt, compromised trash just based on the fact you know them and see them on the telly.

they wouldn't BE on the telly/in the news/in the government/published in the shonen jump if there wasn't some shit to hold over their heads

if they didn't appear on the epstein list they're probably on some other seedy pimp's list that the intelligence agencies will make sure to keep hidden from the general public

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!
Mihawk is half Imu tribe and half human
😱😱
Honestly wouldnt be surprised! I wonder if Rayleigh could be connected as "the dark king" and he wears similar outfit to Mihawk? Or Rayleigh is the human side somehow and Mihawk is descended from Imu? If not his son or something?

Oda is holding off some big reveals with Mihawk like he did with Shanks and yet has to fully confirm/show with Shanks in the story too anyway, its all gonna blow up in time for both of them. Crocodile has some major secrets to come out too.

I'm thinking some more for Boa and Moria somehow too, not as major but still. For Buggy too definitely. Looking at what Oda with Kuma now too, I'm expecting a lot more for certain other characters now too.

There's that theory that Thriller Bark was God's Valley and it was in the West Blue just like Gods Valley...Could be a place for slave hunting like Gods Valley was at least if its not GV though?

so funny story about Yu Yu Hakusho

in my country, when Yu Yu Hakusho first came out, the dub scene was still very early on and there was almost no control of it

back then, they would literally do anything they want, would change dialogue like crazy to try and match the duration of the lip sync and scenes

so in my country, the dub for Yu Yu Hakusho was funny asf, full of brazilian slang and shit like that, and it became kinda popular because of it here

now that the Live Action came out, when they made the brazilian dub, they used the same "idea" behind it, making funny lines and using slang