If you're a hungry Hungarian who wants Hungarian cuisine made by hungry Hungarians, and you're also a horny Hungarian who wants to fuck a Hungarian who is also hungry...

You're a hungry Hungarian hungering for hungry Hungarian Hungarian and hungry Hungarians.

Writing this post was an epic battle with my dyslexia.
Pure Pelè partì parà per il Perù, però perì per il purè

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!
If you're a hungry Hungarian who wants Hungarian cuisine made by hungry Hungarians, and you're also a horny Hungarian who wants to fuck a Hungarian who is also hungry...

You're a hungry Hungarian hungering for hungry Hungarian Hungarian and hungry Hungarians.

Writing this post was an epic battle with my dyslexia.

Thats Katt Williams in the bottom mdidle row I think? I was watching some videos about him and Im sure he looked just like that atm?

Lmao the middle right one, I saw a meme someone made saying that guy lunging at the judge was Hawking on Epsteins Island lol. Also the scene of Hawkins turning his chair into a helicopter chair on The Simpsons has aged even better now due to the Epstein memes lol.

I knew this year was gonna get off to a wild start but dear god. Can we just get off this wild ride for once already?