[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I thought I could get a repeat of previous game and you to call me scum and then outing yourself, but guess not.
Well I will say I don't town read you yet. I just don't have suspicion that your play is scum motivated, so by absence I suppose I lean town. I laid out my thoughts above.

Not really sure what this proves though, if I returned with a vote on you, what would that mean exactly? Last game I'll remind you my slot was already under significant suspicion from earlier on day 1.

Anyway, caught up.

I'm not too clear on why scum would use a rolecrush on Luka this early. Generally, those are saved to shut down strong claims when they can - even if they can be used every phase, it would be on someone they think might have a power role. To use one day 1 off the bat is pretty suboptimal, especially on Luka who already claimed having a double vote. The only thought wherein it's from scum or otherwise legit that comes to mind is that it could be to hurt the town's ability to reach majority. That tells me wcum are basically already playing for a no lynch day 1, which is an Ekko-esque sentiment (and playing for that early would perhaps imply a scum is under some degree of pressure thus far).

There is a lot of conjecture in that, so I'm not exactly using it to compass my reads, but between that and Luka making it up I think it's a bit more likely. Usually those, these abilities are designed to secure a kill.

I don't actively scum read Gram. I think there is some element of hin wanting to trap Michelle, which had me slightly leaning that way, but the alternative to that is he's town and attacking something he sees as scum, and the basis of his logic isn't actually correct. I would also note that if he were scum, I'd expect him to play a little less aggressively in this game, with a view to lasting longer because he knows he can get by just pushing the bare minimum. If he's trying to tie Michelle to a scum mate in Ekko, it would mean he has an awfully quick trigger for cutting Ekko loose this game, which is suboptimal for a game of this size. Gun to head, I don't think he'd be scum with Ekko, and given that, I think he has a better chance of being town than scum. I recognise this ultimately says nothing, because the same would apply to anyone, but I'm not interested in lynching there right now. That should explain mu considerations at play @Flower

Speaking if Flower I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that she has basically sheeped Gram 1:1 this game. I actually think she might do that as scum with Gram, but it's NAI because she does it as town too, but given she said she needs her static mates (which are Gram and Magic) this game I suspect she's sheeping out of role use consideration over her having any strong read there. One issue I have is that I haven't seen much of her trying to reaffirm her reads - Flower tends to have a read put down, and then finds some divergent angle to reaffirm the read to herself. She did this a little bit earlier with me, but for example she could say "I think Gram is town" and then use his activity for a reason to why she thinks he's town. And then she'll say "he's more active when he's town early game" and that will be that (regardless of whether that's fully accurate or not). This makes me think she may have some knowledge on Gram's alignment, but I dunno. Spitballing a bit, think I'll just leave the thought there. No comment as to her alignment yet.

Confident on Naomi, Indigo and Luka being town so far, in order. I think Michelle is town, but on a scale of 1-10 I'm only at about a 6 or 7 on that. Baki I'm a little bit more confident on.

The rest I've kind of not really registered when I perhaps should have. RA comes to mind, but I just don't have a read there.
I don't know Gram's alignment, no. But you are correct that I at least partly need my adventure team this game in order to not be effectively a tree stump with no role or vote. But I have no reason to scum read him so far as his logic tracks with his play.

I found it. The funniest indy role I ever had.
That conclusion he implies is not even logical.
Similarity with an indy game doesn't make me indy or scum, that meta read is a finding to support a bad push.
@Flower

I found it. The funniest indy role I ever had.
That conclusion he implies is not even logical.
Similarity with an indy game doesn't make me indy or scum, that meta read is a finding to support a bad push.
@Flower
You played very pro Town that game and were absolutely on your Town meta kek. I never once suspected you were an Indie.

Ratchet

So in short, you think the point makes sense from a Town Michelle pov while you also think Gram's point makes sense from a Town Gram pov.

This... actually also makes sense kek.
I think it can make sense for a town Gram. Like it's not that his suspicion on Michelle is a thought that I can't reconcile as being real or genuine. That's why I'm not here banging the drum. I think your position that I'm using TMI to appear on the right side of it can be fine, but also doesn't really marry that idea with what I'd likely be doing as scum now. For example, using my TMI to look good off of town v town and help extinguish it is looking to play for deep, and I at least dont think I'd be playing for that in a game this large after rolling scum 4 times prior. WIFOM, I know, but I don't think it's beyond you to make that sort of consideration either.

Ratchet

I’m pretty sure flower is town, rendering this question moot

as an academic exercise, it strikes me as a bit level one but flower does that kind of thing to support her agenda as town
If you think she's town then yeah that's good enough as an answer for her alignment.

Ratchet

you've ever seen town flower ask ppl why they town read her? she's like a sucker for town reads. she gobbles them up and asks for them
I dont really think it's any different from normal Flower - there was a post she made to Gram comparing her situation to his where she portrayed her getting town reads as if it were really frustrating to have or something, it's not alignment indicative imo

Emil

Certified Memelord
up to page 20, probably not reading rest tonight

can be town
indigo
baki
ratchet
naomi
luka
mich
gram

can be scum
reloady
flower
kiku
pot

least confident on flower from this list because she can be very ingenuine and fake as town as well, so catching her doing it isn't auto smoking gun

she's probably town. no reason to repeatedly go after u when ur not even voting her, that sort of omgus is town

I haven't been fully reading the thread, and won't be for at least a few hours. But hopefully this hasn't hit the cap
how do i know u r town, kiku?

I'm playing league between messages lmao
didn't know ur a league player, how often do u play?

Donwloaded League a few days ago, played 3 matches against bots

it was fun enough remembering, but i deleted it already

don't wanna get sucked back into mobas
u can come bk we can 5 man. it's fun to play with friends

Ratchet

If Reloaded claimed Indie he can be Vigged I think.

I'm coming around to an Ekko lynch, him not responding to anything of import looks like it could be anti spew which is very on brand with what he's been promoting recently as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.