[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in short, you think the point makes sense from a Town Michelle pov while you also think Gram's point makes sense from a Town Gram pov.

This... actually also makes sense kek.

There's one more thing who doesn't sit right with me.
Gramm mentioned a game where I was indy saying I am playing like back then.
I don't remember the last time I randed Indy, so I admire his memory.
But wrong use of meta is wrong use of meta and the comparison with am old game is the wrong use.
hey flower, compare this to Michelle in JJK, ring any bells?

(she was Indy there tbf)
And that was for one post.

No search for town games/mafia games. Just an old forgotten indy game.

Should I mention Gramn doesn't have any read in this game?
Is anyone thinking this is town Gramm? Can you tell me why?

There's one more thing who doesn't sit right with me.
Gramm mentioned a game where I was indy saying I am playing like back then.
I don't remember the last time I randed Indy, so I admire his memory.
But wrong use of meta is wrong use of meta and the comparison with am old game is the wrong use.

And that was for one post.

No search for town games/mafia games. Just an old forgotten indy game.

Should I mention Gramn doesn't have any read in this game?
Is anyone thinking this is town Gramm? Can you tell me why?
Isn't that just the most recent game you played together?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘m saying I am, but It’s easy for scum to just call me Town when they‘re struggling to make reads. And vibes is also a pretty generic answer. I expect that from Nao as she finds me early as Town, but none of the more experienced players have so far arrived at that read except for Mich, so this feels concerning.
yeah i dont think this is real, let's just cap Flower here and call it a day, her scum flip means i dont have to bother reading the rest either. win win

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, caught up.

I'm not too clear on why scum would use a rolecrush on Luka this early. Generally, those are saved to shut down strong claims when they can - even if they can be used every phase, it would be on someone they think might have a power role. To use one day 1 off the bat is pretty suboptimal, especially on Luka who already claimed having a double vote. The only thought wherein it's from scum or otherwise legit that comes to mind is that it could be to hurt the town's ability to reach majority. That tells me wcum are basically already playing for a no lynch day 1, which is an Ekko-esque sentiment (and playing for that early would perhaps imply a scum is under some degree of pressure thus far).

There is a lot of conjecture in that, so I'm not exactly using it to compass my reads, but between that and Luka making it up I think it's a bit more likely. Usually those, these abilities are designed to secure a kill.

I don't actively scum read Gram. I think there is some element of hin wanting to trap Michelle, which had me slightly leaning that way, but the alternative to that is he's town and attacking something he sees as scum, and the basis of his logic isn't actually correct. I would also note that if he were scum, I'd expect him to play a little less aggressively in this game, with a view to lasting longer because he knows he can get by just pushing the bare minimum. If he's trying to tie Michelle to a scum mate in Ekko, it would mean he has an awfully quick trigger for cutting Ekko loose this game, which is suboptimal for a game of this size. Gun to head, I don't think he'd be scum with Ekko, and given that, I think he has a better chance of being town than scum. I recognise this ultimately says nothing, because the same would apply to anyone, but I'm not interested in lynching there right now. That should explain mu considerations at play @Flower

Speaking if Flower I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that she has basically sheeped Gram 1:1 this game. I actually think she might do that as scum with Gram, but it's NAI because she does it as town too, but given she said she needs her static mates (which are Gram and Magic) this game I suspect she's sheeping out of role use consideration over her having any strong read there. One issue I have is that I haven't seen much of her trying to reaffirm her reads - Flower tends to have a read put down, and then finds some divergent angle to reaffirm the read to herself. She did this a little bit earlier with me, but for example she could say "I think Gram is town" and then use his activity for a reason to why she thinks he's town. And then she'll say "he's more active when he's town early game" and that will be that (regardless of whether that's fully accurate or not). This makes me think she may have some knowledge on Gram's alignment, but I dunno. Spitballing a bit, think I'll just leave the thought there. No comment as to her alignment yet.

Confident on Naomi, Indigo and Luka being town so far, in order. I think Michelle is town, but on a scale of 1-10 I'm only at about a 6 or 7 on that. Baki I'm a little bit more confident on.

The rest I've kind of not really registered when I perhaps should have. RA comes to mind, but I just don't have a read there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you've ever seen town flower ask ppl why they town read her? she's like a sucker for town reads. she gobbles them up and asks for them

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I thought I could get a repeat of previous game and you to call me scum and then outing yourself, but guess not.
Well I will say I don't town read you yet. I just don't have suspicion that your play is scum motivated, so by absence I suppose I lean town. I laid out my thoughts above.

Not really sure what this proves though, if I returned with a vote on you, what would that mean exactly? Last game I'll remind you my slot was already under significant suspicion from earlier on day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.