[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Have we come to a majority consensus on whom to eliminate yet?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
General, whatever you've got really (on the game of course)
Well, I don't have many thoughts generally speaking, but as for pool of questionable characters so far I'm on Pot, Michelle and Reloaded with his indie claim.

I do believe that in the scenario where Ekko turns out to be scum, there is a fair chance that Mich might be on his team. Though I understand that Michelle has effectively shot herself in the foot if this is the case, it might be one of those kinds of plays that is "too obvious to be true" kind of thing. Nobody would expect someone like Michelle to effectively out herself in the start of the game, so in a sense it is not out of the question if you take reverse psychology in mind.

I've got 1 hard town read in Random Asshole, which cannot be refuted.

Otherwise most are null-positive

How to say you're scum and trying to pocket without actually saying you're scum and trying to pocket.

What thoughts would he have on you? You did nothing.
You claim I’m scum and in the same breath say I’ve done nothing (which would mean nothing to warrant that judgment as well)

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway, caught up.

I'm not too clear on why scum would use a rolecrush on Luka this early. Generally, those are saved to shut down strong claims when they can - even if they can be used every phase, it would be on someone they think might have a power role. To use one day 1 off the bat is pretty suboptimal, especially on Luka who already claimed having a double vote. The only thought wherein it's from scum or otherwise legit that comes to mind is that it could be to hurt the town's ability to reach majority. That tells me wcum are basically already playing for a no lynch day 1, which is an Ekko-esque sentiment (and playing for that early would perhaps imply a scum is under some degree of pressure thus far).

There is a lot of conjecture in that, so I'm not exactly using it to compass my reads, but between that and Luka making it up I think it's a bit more likely. Usually those, these abilities are designed to secure a kill.

I don't actively scum read Gram. I think there is some element of hin wanting to trap Michelle, which had me slightly leaning that way, but the alternative to that is he's town and attacking something he sees as scum, and the basis of his logic isn't actually correct. I would also note that if he were scum, I'd expect him to play a little less aggressively in this game, with a view to lasting longer because he knows he can get by just pushing the bare minimum. If he's trying to tie Michelle to a scum mate in Ekko, it would mean he has an awfully quick trigger for cutting Ekko loose this game, which is suboptimal for a game of this size. Gun to head, I don't think he'd be scum with Ekko, and given that, I think he has a better chance of being town than scum. I recognise this ultimately says nothing, because the same would apply to anyone, but I'm not interested in lynching there right now. That should explain mu considerations at play @Flower

Speaking if Flower I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that she has basically sheeped Gram 1:1 this game. I actually think she might do that as scum with Gram, but it's NAI because she does it as town too, but given she said she needs her static mates (which are Gram and Magic) this game I suspect she's sheeping out of role use consideration over her having any strong read there. One issue I have is that I haven't seen much of her trying to reaffirm her reads - Flower tends to have a read put down, and then finds some divergent angle to reaffirm the read to herself. She did this a little bit earlier with me, but for example she could say "I think Gram is town" and then use his activity for a reason to why she thinks he's town. And then she'll say "he's more active when he's town early game" and that will be that (regardless of whether that's fully accurate or not). This makes me think she may have some knowledge on Gram's alignment, but I dunno. Spitballing a bit, think I'll just leave the thought there. No comment as to her alignment yet.

Confident on Naomi, Indigo and Luka being town so far, in order. I think Michelle is town, but on a scale of 1-10 I'm only at about a 6 or 7 on that. Baki I'm a little bit more confident on.

The rest I've kind of not really registered when I perhaps should have. RA comes to mind, but I just don't have a read there.
good post. i agree gram is more town than not. cant strengthen it due to possibility of multiball but dont think hed be this aggro early game and invite crossfire against him even in that case

and while i do think the game is multiball. since its majority style, there is a chance its actually not a multiball and fuji/prof went for a big team similar to GoT and avatar here

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't absolutely hate the list outright, what is the reasoning for Kiku and Pot?
they seem the least involved in solving up to where i read, and in a way that doesnt give me just null vibes. kiku had an activity excuse very early on, pot pops up to vote and leaves with an activity execuse as well

Think Reloaded is just scum btw. From my understanding Burning Legion is Mafia here, while Azeroth is the main WoW world. So by that logic Melkor has to make Town win while Relo just has to defeat the Mafia which means Relo would just be discount Melkor.

Alright, les see how much reading I can do drunk

and watch half the inactive be a scum team
Aren't you the dude who was scum last game, said you wouldn't sub out, and then subbed out and screwed the team over?

Vote Indigo I'm still mad
Let's kill the inactives first then

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA

I don't like his post
Let‘s kill Ekko first.
I like this post
Also just fyi I have a Passive which restricts me pretty heavily, but can be cured, so if anyone has a heal to spare, hit me up.

If not, then not Ig.
Restricts you how?

Alright, les see how much reading I can do drunk

Aren't you the dude who was scum last game, said you wouldn't sub out, and then subbed out and screwed the team over?

Vote Indigo I'm still mad
I don't like his post
I like this post

Restricts you how?
I become voteless and abilityless if I don't do a certain thing each cycle. That thing is hard to do tho, so my best bet is to look for a cure via asking people or items. Else I can spend the rest of the game as basically a tree stump.

Status
Not open for further replies.