[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Reloaded claimed Indie he can be Vigged I think.

I'm coming around to an Ekko lynch, him not responding to anything of import looks like it could be anti spew which is very on brand with what he's been promoting recently as scum.
anything u want me to respond to?

Adventure calls!

Here below we have a list of the adventurers locked and ready to face the threats of the Broken Isles for glory and of course, riches!

The groups ladies and gentlemen!

Groups:

Los Conejos Traidores:

Mr. Reloaded, Indigo, Pot Goblin

------

Indie Doomsday:

Yoho, Zolo, Emil

------

Flower, Neeko, Grammaton

------

King Mrgl-Mrgl's Royal Guards:

Mango, Naomi, RippedCal

------

Winter Society: POLAR ORCA CAKE:

Cakewalker, The Orca, Polar Bear

------

Soldiers of the Apocalypse:

Luka, Red Night, Michelle

------

Gadonkadonk, Bakidou, AlwaysMind

The Picnic Club:

------

Lindltaylor, Ratchet, Sallucion

------

Lord Melkor, Mr. Ultracool, Hime

------

Seatonnes, Random Asshole, Peroroncino

------

RayanoO

------

T-Pein, Orwellian, Cubey

------

LethalBanks, Kiku, Xadlin

Those that didnt name their adventuring group are still free to do so! Please tag me and I will promptly edit your team's name in!

Good luck and enjoy!

@CakeWalker @Polar Bear

First to the key!!!!!!......

Emil

Certified Memelord
awesome more reasons to not bother until late game

so number of town = number of non town rn

let them just crossfire

Emil

Certified Memelord
That doesn't really make sense, the 18 obviously has to be town. This also gives some further plausibility to Reloaded and Melkor's claims. Quite confident Melkor is what he says he is anyway, Reloaded less so.

@Flower Thoughts on Neeko?
ratchet u down to axe pot here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i only know the memes of wow and none of the characters shit or alignment. but whoever said void is 100% scum thanks for that, cause ill keep a look out fot that
anything else xadlin?

Hey guys sorry sorta busy but I will be around later on.
how later is later on?

not great tbh, I’m not really interested in any of the stuff you’ve chosen to focus on here. You’ve said you think she has no strong scum read on Ekko (Of course she doesn’t, he hasn’t played), she’s already decided im scum bussing him, but you appear to be fine with her voting for him over me - could you explain this rather large gap in your logic (you can say she’s illogical if you want, although I’ve played with her before and she usually makes sense)

in fact, I think you’re really wide of the mark here and I suspect you haven’t really read what’s going on. Do you want to try again?
thoughts on ratchets recent content?

Emil

Certified Memelord
think these can be town
indigo
flower
mango
RA
gram
mich
luka
ratchet
naomi

i believe melkor and reloady's indie claims, for now

some of these town reads got weaker due to the nature of multiball but it is what it is. third of the player base havent posted anything relevant so we have to just fill in the blank by whatever we got to work with and leave the rest to... luck

anyone beyond these im down to yeet. will sleep on it

think these can be town
indigo
flower
mango
RA
gram
mich
luka
ratchet
naomi

i believe melkor and reloady's indie claims, for now

some of these town reads got weaker due to the nature of multiball but it is what it is. third of the player base havent posted anything relevant so we have to just fill in the blank by whatever we got to work with and leave the rest to... luck

anyone beyond these im down to yeet. will sleep on it
Dang, I match on a bunch of this just on surface level throw stuff at the wall reads...kind of worries me now

Eh, don't love this. I feel like you're fence sitting on this interaction - I would imagine at the very least you'd want to check over what Gram is pushing Michelle for to see if the exasperation is earned first, no? Instead you just pass it off in a way that would serve to avoid conflict with Gram.

Probably not aligned with Gram I think, on this basis
No I don't think I need to do all that to make a town read.

Sup former partner in crime ^^
@Michelle I'm clearing you as town without reading a single post, what are your thoughts so far?
@Indigo nice to see you buddy. I thank you for helping me mentally that last game. I won't be voting you today
How much bribe do you offer to RNG for always randing you town?

For real now, how do you make the read?
You can vote for two people?
Ofc not...
The last vote counts, but it shows who are my strongest scum reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.