[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It makes sense, to bus early, act like they are unaligned and push for someone else later in the day.
Not really sure it makes any sense to bus there if his aim is to push for someone else later in the day. According to this logic to push you later in the day he'd have to reap some rewards from bussing Ekko and then shift towards you.

Thing is, to reap rewards from that push on Ekko, he has to commit to Ekko completely in which case shifting to you later is contradictory. So it wouldn't make sense as a fellow scum to do what you're suggesting here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I didn't quite quote properly while catching up, but I saw Luka say that Ratchet and Ekko could be w/w and the say Ekko vs Ratchet vs Flower is not T v T v T.

Could you elaborate on the former and how it connects to the latter? @Luka

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Reads:

Town:
Yoho
Indigo
Baki
Gram
Flower
Ratchet
Mango (By extension of his vouch for RA and hinting masons)
RandomA (By extension of Mango vouching for him)

I don't remember much else honestly.

Rest - null for now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can the other 3 azeroth indies reveal? could treat the indie faction as semi confirmed protown

azeroth shud be the world of WoW, people defending it ought to be somewhat good

reloady seems to specifically target the burning legion, possibly another indie targets the other faction (could be horde), leaving room for 1 hostile indie

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Adventure calls!

Here below we have a list of the adventurers locked and ready to face the threats of the Broken Isles for glory and of course, riches!

The groups ladies and gentlemen!

Groups:

Los Conejos Traidores:

Mr. Reloaded, Indigo, Pot Goblin

------

Indie Doomsday:

Yoho, Zolo, Emil

------

Flower, Neeko, Grammaton

------

King Mrgl-Mrgl's Royal Guards:

Mango, Naomi, RippedCal

------

Winter Society: POLAR ORCA CAKE:

Cakewalker, The Orca, Polar Bear

------

Soldiers of the Apocalypse:

Luka, Red Night, Michelle

------

Gadonkadonk, Bakidou, AlwaysMind

The Picnic Club:

------

Lindltaylor, Ratchet, Sallucion

------

Lord Melkor, Mr. Ultracool, Hime

------

Seatonnes, Random Asshole, Peroroncino

------

RayanoO

------

T-Pein, Orwellian, Cubey

------

LethalBanks, Kiku, Xadlin

Those that didnt name their adventuring group are still free to do so! Please tag me and I will promptly edit your team's name in!

Good luck and enjoy!

The lonesome cowboy 🤠

Not really sure it makes any sense to bus there if his aim is to push for someone else later in the day. According to this logic to push you later in the day he'd have to reap some rewards from bussing Ekko and then shift towards you.

Thing is, to reap rewards from that push on Ekko, he has to commit to Ekko completely in which case shifting to you later is contradictory. So it wouldn't make sense as a fellow scum to do what you're suggesting here.
If the census is correct then it can be mafia pushing for another mafia.
I don't see how Gramm is town and no one gives a good explanation for such read

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Status
Not open for further replies.