[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you think she’s town, can we get votes on Michelle please. She’s already said she’s going to play anti town by not claiming, so I’d like to test that resolve

Of course if you think she’s town, I’d love to know why
well my initial impression was that she had a towny approach to the game, asking Indigo about reads and etc, this was in the first 7-8 pages of the game, now I find her omgus on you a little to much, i actually dont mind getting a claim from her

well my initial impression was that she had a towny approach to the game, asking Indigo about reads and etc, this was in the first 7-8 pages of the game, now I find her omgus on you a little to much, i actually dont mind getting a claim from her
There's no omgus from me. He shaded me, I scum read him.
If you can show me where my omgus is, please do so.

To be fair a lot of people had not even posted yet, Maybe we should get to claims and etc when more people will show up, we are only 15 hrs into this game

You never said why you scum read me.
Why do you ask again opinions from others?
I’ve found the way you reacted to my initial post overly defensive, and the way you’ve tried to shoehorn your scum read of me to be frankly laughable - you can’t even decide if I’m bussing or not, but that doesn’t make you do any quality control, you’re just fixated on pushing me because I made an observation about you. I thought that was already clear

are you going to try and act like asking for opinions is scummy now lol?

There's no omgus from me. He shaded me, I scum read him.
If you can show me where my omgus is, please do so.
I think that your conversation with Gram is running in circles; you both started from small things, a simple sus from Gram and you are still spiraling this into an argument who is basically `` no u, you are scum with ekko``
So my question for you is: what is your read on Ekko currently?, now that he got more content.

To be fair a lot of people had not even posted yet, Maybe we should get to claims and etc when more people will show up, we are only 15 hrs into this game
it’s majority tho, we don’t really have time to sit back and wait, it’s always going to be difficult to get consensus wagons in the early game

tbh I’m fine putting people in a position where they have to decide to support or not, gives the people reading back something to work with

Fyi looking at ekkos read list rn, I dont feel that he got a crazy agenda there, im ok with his reads
Think that Ratchet is looking more towny than him tho

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t really care about the OMGUS, that’s just how a lot of people play- I’m more bothered by how she tries to frame the situation. She tried to argue that ekko is my teammate and I have TMI he’s scum, and to get to her, I came out bussing him at the start of day 1. It’s an entirely insincere thought process that anyone with a modicum of experience should be able to see through

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t really care about the OMGUS, that’s just how a lot of people play- I’m more bothered by how she tries to frame the situation. She tried to argue that ekko is my teammate and I have TMI he’s scum, and to get to her, I came out bussing him at the start of day 1. It’s an entirely insincere thought process that anyone with a modicum of experience should be able to see through
Yeah this is the omgus im talking about, she tried to pair you with ekko after you sussed her first for a potential ekko-mich equity, this is why I asked her what is her current stance on Ekko

I think that your conversation with Gram is running in circles; you both started from small things, a simple sus from Gram and you are still spiraling this into an argument who is basically `` no u, you are scum with ekko``
So my question for you is: what is your read on Ekko currently?, now that he got more content.
Ekko's content is not something to make me town read him.
His one liners are not helping as well, his push on Flower is worse.
I think Ekko is mafia.

The content around Gramm exists because I insisted on him being scum.
He doesn't have reads, he just answered at my push shrugging and mocking me.
If don't see any solving intent from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.