[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
eh not good. do u see what my wagon is compromsied off tho
Right but however unfair you think it is, that's the reality of the situation. I dont town read you particularly so I'm not going to go out of my way to move the wagon either without a claim that I feel is genuine.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Don't dislike this thought process.
It is a flawed way of thinking though, just take the Weebs game we were scum together, I think 4 out of the top 5 posters were all scum.

Activity doesn't really mean much in terms of alignment. Should be more about the content of the posts and I suppose to an extent the vibes.

To me Yoho reads more as a cwac (contributing without actually contributing) scum than a concerned townie

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet i only have 4 votes. the second wagon is at 3 i think. i dont think u realize that my wagon is irrelevant and compromised of afks + the baddest faith actor ever, flower

majority is at 19. if u dont town read pero u can help us out with a vote on him

It is a flawed way of thinking though, just take the Weebs game we were scum together, I think 4 out of the top 5 posters were all scum.

Activity doesn't really mean much in terms of alignment. Should be more about the content of the posts and I suppose to an extent the vibes.

To me Yoho reads more as a cwac (contributing without actually contributing) scum than a concerned townie

I like this post.

Ratchet

He would have to be defending the leading wagons as scum, do you think newbie scum would do that and risk derailing them? That's why I think it's a good thought process for him.

I'd like all of the Indie faction to claim today I think.
the census is 18/5/5/5/1/1/1
Me Lind and Melkor have the same wincon and we are part of a mini group of 5 people, do you think that its smart to out the entire group d1? The last 2 people from my group should claim in the next days imo.
If no one claims from the other 2 groups, we should assume that there are 2 mafia teams.

Ratchet

@Ratchet i only have 4 votes. the second wagon is at 3 i think. i dont think u realize that my wagon is irrelevant and compromised of afks + the baddest faith actor ever, flower

majority is at 19. if u dont town read pero u can help us out with a vote on him
Why Pero, and not someone like CakeWalker or Kiku?

Emil

Certified Memelord

scum become top posters late game if they are winning. early game its usually town

Ratchet

Me Lind and Melkor have the same wincon and we are part of a mini group of 5 people, do you think that its smart to out the entire group d1? The last 2 people from my group should claim in the next days imo.
If no one claims from the other 2 groups, we should assume that there are 2 mafia teams.
No I think out them all now, which if scum have a fake claim within them forces them to claim it now rather than leave it till later.

There‘s 2 scum teams for sure.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I'm not going to read all these pages. Did anything really changed since the Ekko wagon. There is also the whole stuff between Gramm and Michelle in the early stage of the game that I didn't like. That was weird and I didn't like Gramm's play.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He would have to be defending the leading wagons as scum, do you think newbie scum would do that and risk derailing them? That's why I think it's a good thought process for him.
Well, everyone has different strategies and thoughts, if he doesn't have much experience, then this is pretty much something I would find quite within the realm of plausibility.

Of course, I wouldn't go so far as to say we should go for him at this stage, but I would keep an eye out

Status
Not open for further replies.