[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The position of leaving them unclaimed is silly, and favours scum - by forcing scum to lie early we can at least start working towards a common PoE, their wincon isn't my wincon
Who is lying? What are you even talking about, my wincon is to eliminate all threats to Azerot; are you saying that we cant work together at all?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Three of them have claimed voluntarily, what significant advantage is earned by leaving two unclaimed? If someone is hunting them they already have three targets lined up.

The position of leaving them unclaimed is silly, and favours scum - by forcing scum to lie early we can at least start working towards a common PoE, their wincon isn't my wincon
It‘s 18 Town with 19 being majority. They should be treated as Town as well. To say we‘re not dependent on each other is just disingenuous. Just looks like you‘re hunting them. Are you an Indie who needs to target that specific group?

Ratchet

Who is lying? What are you even talking about, my wincon is to eliminate all threats to Azerot; are you saying that we cant work together at all?
Where did I say anyone was lying? I'm saying if scum have fake claims for that faction, then forcing them to use them now is better than waiting until later, because it forces them into making a lie (using their fake claim, so lying about their actual claim).

If there's a twist in wincons and 'eliminate all threats to town' is similar with 'eliminate all threats to Azeroth', I can't make the connection because I know nothing about this game.
What I can do, is playing the old game of mafia and trying to find scum.

Where did I say anyone was lying? I'm saying if scum have fake claims for that faction, then forcing them to use them now is better than waiting until later, because it forces them into making a lie (using their fake claim, so lying about their actual claim).
And if their role is their actual role? This is dreadful, what are you doing?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have no fucking idea what Ratchet is talking about rn
hes asking for the indie faction to claim, which i agree with for 2 primary reasons that he mentioned

1. we get to clear them as town / protown
2. if a scum is fake claiming it we can get them exposed sooner since we already know there can only be 5

Ratchet

Because there’s an extremely high probability we are meant to work with them, unless you think town started as a minority, which I know you don’t
Not a good answer. Working with them will only be required up until a point, in other words early game. And again, let me bring you back to our actual situation - three are claimed, two are not, what strategic benefit is there to leaving the other two unclaimed when you yourself admit that scum likely have fake claims for it? If we get 6 or 7 claims, we know we ha e some liars there. If we only get 5 we can take all 5 off the table and lower the number of slots we need to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.