[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But its dumb, we dont know the settup, and 3 people from 5 are already outed rn, you said that your wincon has nothing to do with mine, are you claiming scum?
Cuz eliminating the threats to azeroth sounds towny af.
My wincon isn't yours, I just need to eliminate all threats to town. I'm not concerned with your wincon, I have no idea what faction Azeroth is

hes asking for the indie faction to claim, which i agree with for 2 primary reasons that he mentioned

1. we get to clear them as town / protown
2. if a scum is fake claiming it we can get them exposed sooner since we already know there can only be 5
no scum is fake claiming here dude, we have a census, the only possibility I can think off is if the census is wrong, and we have traitors, but this is just speculatin, and reaching. and if this is the case, we will still have only 5 claims, so again, this is pointless and dumb.

Ratchet

Azeroth is the planet, are you saying you’ve never played wow?
Yes, I've never played WoW. I have no idea about any of the lore, just like the last WoW game. But okay let's say he's town. I'm not saying we out him, just the 5 people that have a wincon around him.

I'm just asking them to claim their membership lol, not full claim. What are you doing exactly, you don't see the value in potentially having a confirmed block of 5 players day 1? Like come on
Again. Not happening. You know Fuji games well enough to think that there might be a Savage targetting that group and claiming just gives them an extra kill.

Yes, I've never played WoW. I have no idea about any of the lore, just like the last WoW game. But okay let's say he's town. I'm not saying we out him, just the 5 people that have a wincon around him.
Azerot is the planet that is attacked by the burning legion, your entire town squad is made from people from azeroth, we are defending that.

Ratchet

Town has to start with a majority. The fact that we only have maj with them shows they‘re just Town. We‘re not putting them at unnecessary risk.
Three of them have already claimed. So we're hiding a minority of the faction which apparently has some super good strategic value none of you can describe.

Would you rather they be Vigged than claimed lol

Ratchet

you are trolling at this point, did you roll scum?
How is that trolling

Three of you have claimed. There is supposed to be 5. The damage is already done, I'm saying RIP off the band aid and be done with it. Whether you guys have an Indie hunting you or not is of no consequence, because you've already given said indie 3 targets, the majority of your faction. Last Fuji game the extra faction was over a scummy indie.

Not a good answer. Working with them will only be required up until a point, in other words early game. And again, let me bring you back to our actual situation - three are claimed, two are not, what strategic benefit is there to leaving the other two unclaimed when you yourself admit that scum likely have fake claims for it? If we get 6 or 7 claims, we know we ha e some liars there. If we only get 5 we can take all 5 off the table and lower the number of slots we need to solve.
Which all sounds great until you consider the possibility that having them all lit up like a Christmas tree day 1 is potentially going to cause a bigger problem down the line - there’s a point of demarcation between town and them for a reason, and the split makes it clear that we should be co-operating

We have literally no idea what purpose they serve yet, but Fuji has done similar before in the last wow game as you well remember

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not going to read all these pages. Did anything really changed since the Ekko wagon. There is also the whole stuff between Gramm and Michelle in the early stage of the game that I didn't like. That was weird and I didn't like Gramm's play.
You've been on Michelle since early. You were originally with Flower on Ekko and derived on Michelle for a shitty reason.
You have to be clear here. What didn't you like and why? Also, I don't think there was any shitty reason lol. I haven't seen anyone call Gram's posts on Michelle shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.