[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of them have already claimed. So we're hiding a minority of the faction which apparently has some super good strategic value none of you can describe.

Would you rather they be Vigged than claimed lol
They should take this risk of being vigged then having the entire squad outed d1. its only 2 people, low chances to be vigged.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no scum is fake claiming here dude, we have a census, the only possibility I can think off is if the census is wrong, and we have traitors, but this is just speculatin, and reaching. and if this is the case, we will still have only 5 claims, so again, this is pointless and dumb.
If we only have 5 claims that's 5 slots solved, win for town imo.

Ratchet

Which all sounds great until you consider the possibility that having them all lit up like a Christmas tree day 1 is potentially going to cause a bigger problem down the line - there’s a point of demarcation between town and them for a reason, and the split makes it clear that we should be co-operating

We have literally no idea what purpose they serve yet, but Fuji has done similar before in the last wow game as you well remember
If they're so important I doubt Fuji has allowed a mechanic that single handedly loses the town the game because Indie faction claimed day 1. If that's the case I'm perfectly okay with losing, seems like a very unlikely possibility to happen and has no basis from any previous Fuji game.

Last wow game the corresponding faction was pro anti town, so comparing this to that isn't exactly helping the point at hand. I accept it's not likely to be the same here.

I'm saying they've already claimed for the most part, it's not like I'm asking all 5 to claim cold. 3 of them already have, so I think it's beneficial for town to get the rest of the claims, rather than allow scum to fake it later when it may be convenient for them.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
You have to be clear here. What didn't you like and why? Also, I don't think there was any shitty reason lol. I haven't seen anyone call Gram's posts on Michelle shitty.
He has the sharpness he had during the last game I had with him and was feeding his wagon on Michelle for dumb reasons. It's not the first Michelle defends people. She did it during the Avatar game and she was town. There was no reason to pressure her because she was giving an excuse to Ekko.

It makes sense for town Ratchet to do so imo.

Let's talk about everyone and try to make a read. This convo goes nowhere
It doesn’t, really. We already have 3 cleared slots, and literally nothing stops the 2 others from claiming when they‘re in danger. We should leave it at that instead of outing them all for no reason.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How is that trolling

Three of you have claimed. There is supposed to be 5. The damage is already done, I'm saying RIP off the band aid and be done with it. Whether you guys have an Indie hunting you or not is of no consequence, because you've already given said indie 3 targets, the majority of your faction. Last Fuji game the extra faction was over a scummy indie.
I don't know why you would want to potentially throw us to the wolves here when our team can perfectly sync together coordinate with town.

On the off chance that there's someone hunting us, I'd like not all of us to be outed. Hell if we're all dead, even if town wins, I don't even know if we will win. But town will win if we win and eliminate mafia. Because our wincon is literally to help you save Azeroth.

It doesn’t, really. We already have 3 cleared slots, and literally nothing stops the 2 others from claiming when they‘re in danger. We should leave it at that instead of outing them all for no reason.
If you look at claims as doing damage to pro town faction or directly to town why did you ask me to claim?

Ratchet

I think he needs you guys dead for his wincon. Doesn’t make sense otherwise.
It makes perfect sense. There are 5, most have claimed. The target is already there Flower. I'm not saying we need to just put it there for no reason. But with only two more hidden, it makes more sense to me to finish the claims than it does to leave them vague which allows scum to claim it when positionally convenient. What if one gets janitored, in fact if we have a single janitor we lose the ability to clear a block of slots. All for what, exactly?

For the record given that they're not town I suspect they can either win with a hostile indie or one of the scum groups in addition to town. That, or they themselves can become anti town under certain events.

Ratchet

It makes perfect sense. There are 5, most have claimed. The target is already there Flower. I'm not saying we need to just put it there for no reason. But with only two more hidden, it makes more sense to me to finish the claims than it does to leave them vague which allows scum to claim it when positionally convenient. What if one gets janitored, in fact if we have a single janitor we lose the ability to clear a block of slots. All for what, exactly?

For the record given that they're not town I suspect they can either win with a hostile indie or one of the scum groups in addition to town. That, or they themselves can become anti town under certain events.
Like seriously what am I missing, feel like I'm getting gaslit by some of these reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.