[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think that you are acting in bad faith here.
We are not outing ourself for no reason, think about all the resourses town would have wasted on us without this info, invest, random harmful abilities, etc. We are not claiming for no reason, we did this for info also. But claiming all members is counter productive, and only a scum would want all members outed d1.
I went on record to say that I am confident that you guys are acting in towns favor, it is not about that.

I am merely stating that I don't believe Ratchet is out of pocket for saying what he's saying.
I am again not calling for anyone to out themselves, only saying I understand and don't disagree with Ratchet's way of thinking.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, a janitor hitting a 2:32 chance is such a reason for concern.

I don‘t see you asking the Cop to out themselves D1 in an OLF game either cuz of Janitors.
Well no, because a cop is one role that can prove itself after a janitor goes off by catching scum. However, a cop claim that comes after a janitor cannot be guaranteed... because of the janitor.

Ratchet

It‘s the same as me in Naruto game. Akatsuki have a game ending wincon if they catch Naruto and Gaara. I already claimed Naruto, do I want to out Gaara given their potential wincon? Fuck no.
How is this remotely the same? I don't think they're lynchpins.

I'm sorry, what?

You object to me saying "I don't think they're anti town", and ask me what my original reason for outing them was, because now you say I've changed it to it being about clearing them. But yet, as you can see here:

It was always about clearing them, regardless of whether I thought they were neutral or pro town. So where is the change of tack here? The "co-operation is only required early" was referring to town not having majority currently, because with significant deaths (and we expect about 4 or 5 per cycles) that isn't necessarily going to remain true through to mid and late game once scum start crossfiring etc.

There is no contradiction with any of my position here regardless of whether you agree with it - do you maintain otherwise?
Yep, my position is that you want these players all outed and you will go for whichever line of persuasion you think will prove most effective - your recklessness here is either completely insane or bad faith. Your points about numbers and deaths are entirely dismissible because it’s just as possible thatctiwn die en masse, and then what - this part of what you’re saying looks like a retcon to me

You're not completely wrong, but there is both benefit to smashing the vase, and rather than merely being chipped, it's more like it's falling apart already.
You are not comprehending that we needed to share information do you?(or maybe you understand but you are acting in bad faith) How can anyone read this and say: look man it was a bad move to claim, dude we needed to claim to share information with town that we are PRO-TOWN, town should use their resources on other players now since they will have flips from our group soon, and they can judge better then.
And no, the rest of our squad should not claim, just for an insurance.

Ratchet

If they are lynchpins, and we as town aren't made aware of them and they, under full awareness of this, claim voluntarily, then again I'm okay with a swift loss.

You're completely ignoring the point at hand. A janitor serves to cast doubt on claims - yes or no?
Not really beyond the doubt that scum would have one of this faction as a fake anyway - the janitor point being massively oversold because again, you think it to be effective rather than it holding any weight

Ratchet

A scum can also bus a Team mate to give cred to a fake Cop claim kek.
Of course they can, but then that comes down to context, and other investigations, and so on. The point is, a cop claim can have utility after a janitor. We can discuss all day about various scenarios in which the cop is not actually a cop after catching scum, but that goes beyond the scope of this discussion. In a more obvious example, a big can be outright proven after a janitor due to an extra kill. Now, the extra kill could be an extra scum kill, but that's again something that requires further context and as such, isn't really relevant.

I went on record to say that I am confident that you guys are acting in towns favor, it is not about that.

I am merely stating that I don't believe Ratchet is out of pocket for saying what he's saying.
I am again not calling for anyone to out themselves, only saying I understand and don't disagree with Ratchet's way of thinking.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Then respect our win condition also, we are not town aligned, if we all die its over for us, having all 5 members confirmed is bad.

Ratchet

Not really beyond the doubt that scum would have one of this faction as a fake anyway - the janitor point being massively oversold because again, you think it to be effective rather than it holding any weight
The janitor isn't something I'm staking on, I'm pointing out that it serves to undermine future claims, which it does. I know you know it does, so lets not waste time discussing that.

If scum do have a fake claim for this Indie faction, then I think there is value in making them use it now because it forces them to commit to a lie. If they opt not to, then we have a confirmed block.

Ratchet

That‘s not my point. But the 2 are lynchpins for their team in case they only win if at least one of them is alive, so why are you holding it against Baki that he doesn’t want the other 2 outed?
I'm not really holding it against him, but if they needed one of their own to survive, it begs the question, why out anyway.

Now, point me to the contradiction that you said I made.

Ratchet

@Flower Your vote is on me on the basis of these contraditions, so you should have no trouble being able to present them. Unless... could it be...

You piggubacked off of Gram's post assuming there was one, and now after reading my post dismissing that claim, you want to pretend you never said otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.