[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage isn't remotely equivalent to a janitor, because a single janitor makes all 5 of them unconfirmed even if they all claim afterwards. A savage just takes one off the board. A recruit is possible yes, but then they'd be working to a different wincon, and frankly I'm not really interested in chasing after recruits over the one doing the recruiting. The risk is there anyway no, we already have 3 claims! What is your point bringing this up exactly?
I want to see the janitor who will out claim Me, Lind and Melkor

Savage isn't remotely equivalent to a janitor, because a single janitor makes all 5 of them unconfirmed even if they all claim afterwards. A savage just takes one off the board. A recruit is possible yes, but then they'd be working to a different wincon, and frankly I'm not really interested in chasing after recruits over the one doing the recruiting. The risk is there anyway no, we already have 3 claims! What is your point bringing this up exactly?
We. Already. Have. 3. For. Fucks. Sake.

The chance of scum janitoring the others are literally 2:32 kek. Stop the cap. You just want to out them.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We dont know the settup, we are only 5 members, having all members outed is not good for our wincon, no small group should have all their members outed d1,
The janitor is the only good point here as a con here, but we have 37 players here, so the odds for that play to happen are small
The point being that it almost make no difference, greater than half of your team chose to out themselves for little to no reason.

However that being said, I don't feel like this is a thread worth pursuing for me personally, I don't see the merit in this.
Just saying that his PoV is valid the way I see it.

i remember past game when emily chan was afk day start, turned out town. looks similar here.
Activity isn't AI
windigo lean town
emily chan-afk play similar to town past game at day start
flower vs michelle-lean town both
mr.reloaded lean town

pot-scum

:catpole:

i saw mich as scum with 3 post, then afk and won as scum..last game

she more active here. so either town or indie i think.
Can you give your reasonings behind these reads?
I think he needs more pressure at the very least. The man‘s hardcore ducking right now while you‘re arguing.

(My first vote was because of Xmas, my second was serious).
Forgive my dead self but I think you're talking about Ekko and idk if pressure works on him. Also, very town flower post.
Ratchet just dipped, too, fwiw.
Not sure if this means anything for Ratchet.
If Ekko is scum, so is Gramm . If Ekko is not scum I am not so sure about Gramm.
For someone who wasn't too sure about giving a solid read about Ekko, you seem to find equity here with Gramm too easily.
Hey guys sorry sorta busy but I will be around later on.
Who you gonna shoot?
I protect Luka with my life this game :pepemwai:.
Something I miss?
Ok I was on a call with my uncle but back now. You can lynch me but I am town, so I wouldn’t advise it.
Nice life update.
anyone send a heal to flower?
I gotta ask. It's not like I think Flower's lying but this is a lot of effort to help her when you haven't even considered that she might be lying.
Why?
you got believe in your self and keep trying. :sanmoji:
Did you have a kuma avy last game? You're playing very different this time around.
>4 hours in and Im 9th highest poster
And I was the highest poster...

He he he he he he he he sorry
Damn what happened?
He got rolecrushed.

So, if I'm not mistaken, Luka helped Flower with an action and then got crushed?

The point being that it almost make no difference, greater than half of your team chose to out themselves for little to no reason.

However that being said, I don't feel like this is a thread worth pursuing for me personally, I don't see the merit in this.
I don’t think this is sensible because you don’t know the consequences of them all being dead/outed - your logic appears to be that the vase is already chipped so may as well just smash it on the floor

I think that you are acting in bad faith here.
We are not outing ourself for no reason, think about all the resourses town would have wasted on us without this info, invest, random harmful abilities, etc. We are not claiming for no reason, we did this for info also. But claiming all members is counter productive, and only a scum would want all members outed d1.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Er no, your opening line is that co-operation is only required early, a position that doesn’t exist if you accept them as provtown, which is what I was commenting on
I'm sorry, what?
I don't think they're anti town. I think we have an opportunity to solve a block of slots, and aren't taking it for what I think are suboptimal reasons. I don't think the extra risk of having all 5 outed is so significant that it would be more damaging than having 5 confirmed slots would be helpful.
Well this is a change of tack - earlier it was that you had no reason to think they’re pro town, so why did you want them outed at that point, given your stated position is you want to clear them now?
You object to me saying "I don't think they're anti town", and ask me what my original reason for outing them was, because now you say I've changed it to it being about clearing them. But yet, as you can see here:

If we only get 5 we can take all 5 off the table and lower the number of slots we need to solve.
It was always about clearing them, regardless of whether I thought they were neutral or pro town. So where is the change of tack here? The "co-operation is only required early" was referring to town not having majority currently, because with significant deaths (and we expect about 4 or 5 per cycles) that isn't necessarily going to remain true through to mid and late game once scum start crossfiring etc.

There is no contradiction with any of my position here regardless of whether you agree with it - do you maintain otherwise?

It‘s the same as me in Naruto game. Akatsuki have a game ending wincon if they catch Naruto and Gaara. I already claimed Naruto, do I want to out Gaara given their potential wincon? Fuck no.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don’t think this is sensible because you don’t know the consequences of them all being dead/outed - your logic appears to be that the vase is already chipped so may as well just smash it on the floor
the vase is broken in half my man, but either way, I am just saying that I see Ratchet's PoV and I don't disagree, but I don't find it worth pushing to this extent. I am not calling for them to out themselves.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're not completely wrong, but there is both benefit to smashing the vase, and rather than merely being chipped, it's more like it's falling apart already.

Status
Not open for further replies.