[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My posts shouldn't have warranted such a defensive reaction, I came to voice my understanding of Ratchet's PoV.

If anything you should have gone for the "I am defending Ratchet" angle instead of going on the defense.

I genuinely don't understand why I am having this conversation.

Like I said, it was futile and meaningless.

Move on.

You see MangoSenpai, i cant move on when people start talking shit at random, you can take a stance here but dont act in bad faith
Hur dur, why do you guys outed? We outed for information, we outed because we are 1 of these 3 groups of 5 people, who are clearly pro town at this point for anyone who have eyes to see. But you know, having the entire team outed is just a bad idea, there to many unknowns at this point, way to many. Its just bad, we talked what we had to talk, now go scum hunt if you are town ofc.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The point I'm making here isn't that Flower has to be scum, but that she's co-opting beliefs that she herself has not actually came to. She's just picking what Gram says, and then acts like that's correct and the same thing she thought. But yet when asked to explain, there is... nothing. If she had something she thought was accurate, she would have no trouble evidencing it regardless of whether it's good or bad.

Not sure what to do with it.

No, because Town has 18 members with 19 being the majority, so everyone can see that we‘re relying on each other and posts like yours only serve to alienate the other Town from Town.
If the "other town" is worth a damn then they'll work with the rest of town regardless of if they're alienated or not.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You see MangoSenpai, i cant move on when people start talking shit at random, you can take a stance here but dont act in bad faith
Hur dur, why do you guys outed? We outed for information, we outed because we are 1 of these 3 groups of 5 people, who are clearly pro town at this point for anyone who have eyes to see. But you know, having the entire team outed is just a bad idea, there to many unknowns at this point, way to many. Its just bad, we talked what we had to talk, now go scum hunt if you are town ofc.
My posts shouldn't have warranted such a defensive reaction, I came to voice my understanding of Ratchet's PoV.

If anything you should have gone for the "I am defending Ratchet" angle instead of going on the defense.

I genuinely don't understand why I am having this conversation.
Refer to my last post

Well my position is it's worthwhile, which is why I put it to the table. If you disagree, that's fine, it doesn't make you scum for it, but I believe I've outlined why my belief is what it is, so what objection do you take to that?
Because all my instincts are that you’ve approached this in a way that doesn’t fit with what I’d expect

For the purposes of good faith, I’m not entirely sure what the actual agenda would be cause I think it’s too on-the-nose to be a savage if I’m being fair

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The point I'm making here isn't that Flower has to be scum, but that she's co-opting beliefs that she herself has not actually came to. She's just picking what Gram says, and then acts like that's correct and the same thing she thought. But yet when asked to explain, there is... nothing. If she had something she thought was accurate, she would have no trouble evidencing it regardless of whether it's good or bad.

Not sure what to do with it.
My take away is possibly that she's Indie I think. As scum I'm not really sure she'd be as active as she has been, and while I could see her blindly sheeping Gram, possibly not to this egregious level. As town I'd expect her to have her own thoughts. So indie fits nicely. Probably Indie > Town > Scum, in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.