[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting repetitive

Ima be real and say it's multiscum and Gramm could easily blend in while hunting two of the other teams if he was scum. My initial impression, aka the way in which he was baffled at you and laughing at your omgus, came off as town.
this does not sound that bad.

Not a good answer. Working with them will only be required up until a point, in other words early game. And again, let me bring you back to our actual situation - three are claimed, two are not, what strategic benefit is there to leaving the other two unclaimed when you yourself admit that scum likely have fake claims for it? If we get 6 or 7 claims, we know we ha e some liars there. If we only get 5 we can take all 5 off the table and lower the number of slots we need to solve.
I aree with this approach.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
1) multiball
2) we don’t actually know what happened here
Lol, it being multiball is a large reason for why I said it - as scum I wouldn't want to kill scum this early before thinning town.

I take your point with 2, but given her lack of interest in playing and her claim of desperado, I think we can probably take her at her word for now. It's not likely that she'll be around for long anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.