[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want to believe you based off your last game but it still feels like you're trying to look more active than you are.
1. Well, I find it hard to believe that you'd skip the general read/sus phase and go directly to equity level read.
Interesting. What are your reads?
1. Why? Is there a standard way to play town I am not aware of?

I have Ekko scum and I had Gramm scum until Flower revealed her ability. Now idk, maybe Gramm wouldn't be fooled to show he is mafia after all, but I can let him breathe.

Lol, it being multiball is a large reason for why I said it - as scum I wouldn't want to kill scum this early before thinning town.

I take your point with 2, but given her lack of interest in playing and her claim of desperado, I think we can probably take her at her word for now. It's not likely that she'll be around for long anyway.
How would that stop you from awarding yourself a town read tho- you had no agency in him dying, so regardless of what your actual aims are in a world where you’re scum, you’re hardly going to bemoan the fact he’s dead are you?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How would that stop you from awarding yourself a town read tho- you had no agency in him dying, so regardless of what your actual aims are in a world where you’re scum, you’re hardly going to bemoan the fact he’s dead are you?
Well it wouldn't, but my vote was on him and I was asking for votes to go on him, I'm telling you as scum I typically look to avoid scum deaths early in these games while I can so...

Unless you think nothing we do matters for our alignment seems a bit silly to get caught up on this

Ratchet

Not really fond of Ekko's defence of Neeko earlier, he's typically all for sticking it to him so I could see him being scum of some sort off the back of that. In fact

Vote: Ekko

I’ve found the way you reacted to my initial post overly defensive, and the way you’ve tried to shoehorn your scum read of me to be frankly laughable - you can’t even decide if I’m bussing or not, but that doesn’t make you do any quality control, you’re just fixated on pushing me because I made an observation about you. I thought that was already clear

are you going to try and act like asking for opinions is scummy now lol?
Wouldn’t not being able to decide if you’re bussing or not be townie?

Wait, hold on. Why is no one questioning why it's janitored? Or for that mater, why Cake's word can be trusted? It could have been a regular kill and she faked the condition about him being town or she dies
That seems too risky. She basically asked me to pick. What if I pick her team mate? Magic wasn't even on my list either kek.

Ratchet

Wait, hold on. Why is no one questioning why it's janitored? Or for that mater, why Cake's word can be trusted? It could have been a regular kill and she faked the condition about him being town or she dies
Okay so she could have, and then what? It's good enough for day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.