[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
He made the same observations I did at the same time. I still don't know what's Townie about Yoho, for example. Mango and Luka both agree, too.
If you don't think I'm town what do you think I am?

I

Indigo

I think I'm getting things confused, because she's more prominently featured in the expansion after - though if she does happen to be here she would likely be scum

I do think I'm just a bit confused.
Terror of the deep sounds like N'zoth/ Queen Aszhara/ old god stuff generally
Terror of the Deep is a quest for fishing a monster and killing it

based on a wiki

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think I'm getting things confused, because she's more prominently featured in the expansion after - though if she does happen to be here she would likely be scum

I do think I'm just a bit confused.
Terror of the deep sounds like N'zoth/ Queen Aszhara/ old god stuff generally
Right so I think that was probably Magic's ability or a scum ability designed to hide his flip activating.

What makes him "town af"

Because no I dont see it. I see him looking to undermine town reads which is not good.
You saw me question one read for reasons that were not really unfair. There's more that you're not talking about
Right so you don't disagree you haven't done much then, so why did you ask if I'd read the thread?

Moreover, my contention with you is your reads seem, fro what I've seen of them, mostly designed to undermine town reads rather than push scum or find town. If you're doing neither, how can you even object to my contention here?
Yes, not much. But still not a nothing. Before you batch everything I said into your "Undermining town" folder, can you explain where else I did anything close?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You saw me question one read for reasons that were not really unfair. There's more that you're not talking about

Yes, not much. But still not a nothing. Before you batch everything I said into your "Undermining town" folder, can you explain where else I did anything close?
No you've questioned the town reads on both Yoho and Cake now. I think both are not Mafia at least which then leads me to asking why that's the main thing you seem to be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.