[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no its very real
town r usually leading post counts early game while scum become more active later

if u think its fake can u find me a game that says otherwise? its extremely rare for a block of scum to lead the post count in day 1. normally its all townies with sometimes 1 active wolf in the mix
D1 of OLF members game didn’t even have to think *^

Emil

Certified Memelord
like i said generally speaking most the actives r town in day 1. there r few rare example but i dont think we r dealing with this here

if a scum is being pushed they will also be active

it was mostly active townies with 2 scum among actives

and fwiw the scum only got active when they got pushed
Hades?
Christmas?
Gilmore girls anon on mu
15p not another Xmas mountainous game
Splinter cells on DM
Caits 14p hydra mountainous
PR madness Ma43 on DM

Post count is nai

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hades?
Christmas?
Gilmore girls anon on mu
15p not another Xmas mountainous game
Splinter cells on DM
Caits 14p hydra mountainous
PR madness Ma43 on DM

Post count is nai
r u looking at post count after game ended? in day 1 those were mostly lead by town or a scum thats pushed

im saying the bulk of actives r gonna be town. this doesnt need to be discussed further

do u currently read the bulk of active players as scum? if not then kindly be quiet pls

r u looking at post count after game ended? in day 1 those were mostly lead by town or a scum thats pushed

im saying the bulk of actives r gonna be town. this doesnt need to be discussed further

do u currently read the bulk of active players as scum? if not then kindly be quiet pls
In hades you were top poster by eod1
Christmas ratchet was by eod1 and you were by eod2
Gilmore girls I was by eod1
Both Christmas games I was near top poster by eod1
Every DM game had nge as mafia so he was always top poster
Caits game brad was top poster

also, you said they’re inactive till they’re winning implying that being inactive late game isn’t mafia in a losing gamestate

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔heart seer is an interesting ability I assume it allows whoever used it to get an insight on someone's allegiance

Status
Not open for further replies.