[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up. Kinda. Skimmed a lot

Vote Lethal

Have to sleep soon so I'll leave it there just in case.

Flower should be town/locked at this point. I have not seen her that aggressive as scum before, and it's highly risky to push that hard as scum. Ekko is strong town too now.

Cubey and Nipples (Red Night for the non-elites) should be looked at. I get the feeling they're kinda coasting.

Mich's standing has improved insofar as my own reads go but I wanna go back and ISO her cause I genuinely forgot what pinged me about her in the first place.

So my vote being there and me explaining why I think he's scum from his entrance means absolutely nothing then?

Gotcha
You literally bussed Evans/Alco in Members as well. You could also just be from the other team. I have no reason to give you a Town clear for this. You antagonized our allies and THAT is something I still scum read you for. It was disgusting as fuck.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: Lethal

Fine with this. Would like Gram to explain why he needed Michelle and I to vote as I don't really believe he thinks I'm aligned with Ekko as scum and then decide to vote him before unvoting him and trying to manipulate the wagon with an ability given that it just puts both of us for short term gain. That's not to say the idea of me being scum with Ekko is inherently silly, but that sort of play is not very good scum play for a team.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Finally caught up. Kinda. Skimmed a lot

Vote Lethal

Have to sleep soon so I'll leave it there just in case.

Flower should be town/locked at this point. I have not seen her that aggressive as scum before, and it's highly risky to push that hard as scum. Ekko is strong town too now.

Cubey and Nipples (Red Night for the non-elites) should be looked at. I get the feeling they're kinda coasting.

Mich's standing has improved insofar as my own reads go but I wanna go back and ISO her cause I genuinely forgot what pinged me about her in the first place.
i might have been a bit hasty with the TR on cubey but we need to start somewhere

also i prefer pero, pot, kiku over lethal so hopefuly we get something out of him asap if he's town

Ratchet

i might have been a bit hasty with the TR on cubey but we need to start somewhere

also i prefer pero, pot, kiku over lethal so hopefuly we get something out of him asap if he's town
I could stretch to a town read on Cubey, think as scum he would be more inclined to give absolutely nothing.

Also lol at calling it bad faith when I even gave you a positive first impression kek.

Absolute horseshit that people always accuse me of bad faith/spite playing when I never fucking do.

Ratchet

I'll get a full town list together before too long today, I reckon all in all I have about 12or 13 town reads, but I'm wavering on about 3 of them.

Ratchet

Also lol at calling it bad faith when I even gave you a positive first impression kek.

Absolute horseshit that people always accuse me of bad faith/spite playing when I never fucking do.
If this is you playing genuinely and honestly, then I truly never want to see bad faith Flower because this is bad enough to be honest.

Ratchet

As opposed to here where he gave us... what exactly?
He entered with a town read on me. It's not much but it shows that he's willing to commit to a position somewhere, if he's scum he may as well just throw in more if it's to appease players, whereas it can be more easily reconciled as lazy apathetic town just shooting from the hip.

He entered with a town read on me. It's not much but it shows that he's willing to commit to a position somewhere, if he's scum he may as well just throw in more if it's to appease players, whereas it can be more easily reconciled as lazy apathetic town just shooting from the hip.
...Damn your bar for the bloke is low af

Status
Not open for further replies.