[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think rayan fluffs more as scum, thats really all i got. wont bet anything on it

gad wud have to have realized that mafia r slowly getting boxed in and is trying to put a fight. i mean i can see it. ultracool falls in the same catagory i think
Ehhh seems like you've had to reach for this gad scum read , don't love it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you actually believe this is going to be the case because I dont
just curious why r u opposing it here when u were strongly an advocate for working with the indie faction in GoT

keep in mind town does not have majority day 1 without the indie faction

N-no?

Ekko care to elaborate on your post about me having to have realized that mafia were being boxed in? I am confusion.
well we found give or take 10+ town reads so if you are fighting to discredit some of the town reads (like yoho for instance) there is a chance you can be mafia who found themselves getting a bit boxed in slowly

i'll tell you wat, can u give thoughts on kiku, pot, pero, cal, lethal etc. look at the read list ratchet wrote and tell me who comes off worst to you from the leftover PoE

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Here's a question

Do you think we are just supposed to accept all 5 of that group are town and their flips will confirm them all as such?

Doesn't seem realistic to have that many town confirms

I dont trust it
:quest:

I feel you at the very least.

Gonna keep my vote on an active wagon though.

just curious why r u opposing it here when u were strongly an advocate for working with the indie faction in GoT

keep in mind town does not have majority day 1 without the indie faction

well we found give or take 10+ town reads so if you are fighting to discredit some of the town reads (like yoho for instance) there is a chance you can be mafia who found themselves getting a bit boxed in slowly

i'll tell you wat, can u give thoughts on kiku, pot, pero, cal, lethal etc. look at the read list ratchet wrote and tell me who comes off worst to you from the leftover PoE
This will make sense when Yoho gives us a reason to actually town read him.

Status
Not open for further replies.