[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious why r u opposing it here when u were strongly an advocate for working with the indie faction in GoT

keep in mind town does not have majority day 1 without the indie faction

well we found give or take 10+ town reads so if you are fighting to discredit some of the town reads (like yoho for instance) there is a chance you can be mafia who found themselves getting a bit boxed in slowly

i'll tell you wat, can u give thoughts on kiku, pot, pero, cal, lethal etc. look at the read list ratchet wrote and tell me who comes off worst to you from the leftover PoE
This will make sense when Yoho gives us a reason to actually town read him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ehhh seems like you've had to reach for this gad scum read , don't love it
I think it's important to note the context here - he responded to my reads list saying Gad can be an asterisk in my PoE list, which means town. The Ekko post you're pulling up there is outlining a scenario where Gad could be scum, and saying that it's plausible. It's not accurate to say he's reaching for a scum read, he's simply taking my read and testing if it works.

As for why I am not sold on Gad, well in part I've observed him taking exception to town reads on a couple of slots, where the town reads are a bit more contentious. After discussing with him, I walked this back a tad, but only a tad, and I also feel like there isn't really a wider solving intent from him. I went through it a bit earlier, there was a succession if posts some pages back.

Ratchet

Do you actually believe this is going to be the case because I dont
Given most of the claims are volunteered, I don't have much paranoia over it. I do still think getting them all to claim would be best but that can be laid to rest at this point. If I received exactly 5 claims from them I'd probably just take it at face value though and leave it be there, I don't think any of those players are likely to try and pull off a fake in that way.

I think it's important to note the context here - he responded to my reads list saying Gad can be an asterisk in my PoE list, which means town. The Ekko post you're pulling up there is outlining a scenario where Gad could be scum, and saying that it's plausible. It's not accurate to say he's reaching for a scum read, he's simply taking my read and testing if it works.

As for why I am not sold on Gad, well in part I've observed him taking exception to town reads on a couple of slots, where the town reads are a bit more contentious. After discussing with him, I walked this back a tad, but only a tad, and I also feel like there isn't really a wider solving intent from him. I went through it a bit earlier, there was a succession if posts some pages back.
tl;dr it's a soft shade not a push

Gotcha

can u address the other part in my post pls

i wont stop u from pursuing yoho all u want
First, I'm not pursuing Yoho. Stop making it look like I've locked him as scum. I explained what I don't like about him and will certainly push if given the opportunity but it's D1 and I know I don't have the best reads this early.

Second, the only one I can kinda give reads on is Pot. Did the others even post enough to warrant asking me for reads?

Ratchet

tl;dr it's a soft shade not a push

Gotcha
Not really, it's not a strong scum read because I'm only taking one element of your game without having really dived into everything you've done. If you think I'm scum, why does this even bother you? I mean I'm scum right, so why are you concerned about my conviction, it's just fake outright isn't it?

Not really, it's not a strong scum read because I'm only taking one element of your game without having really dived into everything you've done. If you think I'm scum, why does this even bother you? I mean I'm scum right, so why are you concerned about my conviction, it's just fake outright isn't it?
I think you're just injecting random emotions into my posts. I'm not bothered. I find it funny. And fwiw, yes, I slightly scum read you. But I never stated that and that's not even my whole possible read on you.

Ratchet

The term "shade" inherently carries scum motivation, but I'm convinced if this is genuine a lot of you just don't understand nuance. If I have an issue with some elements of someone's play, I'm going to raise them, that doesn't mean I want to lynch them off the back of it. This expectation that you either go all in or it just doesn't count is very very silly.

If you're scum then carry on of course.

The term "shade" inherently carries scum motivation, but I'm convinced if this is genuine a lot of you just don't understand nuance. If I have an issue with some elements of someone's play, I'm going to raise them, that doesn't mean I want to lynch them off the back of it. This expectation that you either go all in or it just doesn't count is very very silly.

If you're scum then carry on of course.
It's funny cause you refuse to fully concede on my Yoho take despite it being me doing the same thing. Raising an issue with something I didn't like about them.

Carry on my wayward son

just curious why r u opposing it here when u were strongly an advocate for working with the indie faction in GoT

keep in mind town does not have majority day 1 without the indie faction

well we found give or take 10+ town reads so if you are fighting to discredit some of the town reads (like yoho for instance) there is a chance you can be mafia who found themselves getting a bit boxed in slowly

i'll tell you wat, can u give thoughts on kiku, pot, pero, cal, lethal etc. look at the read list ratchet wrote and tell me who comes off worst to you from the leftover PoE
You'd have to remind me of the details of the indie faction in GoT I'm not really remembering

5 presumed town clears just seems excessive to me and the fact two of them aren't outing doesn't really sit right either since well...you know

Ratchet

I think you're just injecting random emotions into my posts. I'm not bothered. I find it funny. And fwiw, yes, I slightly scum read you. But I never stated that and that's not even my whole possible read on you.
None of what I said there assumes emotion. You said earlier you had a read on me, a good read actually, and when I responded that it wasn't a good read if it were a scum one, your reply indicated that it was a scum one, and you were shrugging off my comment that it wasn't a good read. Now that we've addressed your semantic contention, let me proceed.

Nowhere there did I say you were bothered, flustered, emotional or anything like that. I'm saying that if you have me as scum, which you admit you do, then it doesn't make any sense for you to be responding to a post that was explaining my issue with your slot to a third party with it being shade, because why does that matter? If you think I'm scum, then my read on you will obviously not be genuine, but your response did not really carry that assumption with it.

QED you, once again, don't seem to be tying your reads to an holistic and congruent view of the game. That's an issue for me, because I believe all townies inherently carry this with them because their beliefs are genuine, and it's one of the hardest things to fake as scum. Me not being able to see it in your posts raises alarm bells for me.

That's fair although I still don't like the way he's moulded it

As for gad I've not really ever paid much attention to him in solving terms so I'm a bit blind there but as I said he just seems more comfortable than I'd expect him to seem as scum, this is just instinctive mind

None of what I said there assumes emotion. You said earlier you had a read on me, a good read actually, and when I responded that it wasn't a good read if it were a scum one, your reply indicated that it was a scum one, and you were shrugging off my comment that it wasn't a good read. Now that we've addressed your semantic contention, let me proceed.

Nowhere there did I say you were bothered, flustered, emotional or anything like that. I'm saying that if you have me as scum, which you admit you do, then it doesn't make any sense for you to be responding to a post that was explaining my issue with your slot to a third party with it being shade, because why does that matter? If you think I'm scum, then my read on you will obviously not be genuine, but your response did not really carry that assumption with it.

QED you, once again, don't seem to be tying your reads to an holistic and congruent view of the game. That's an issue for me, because I believe all townies inherently carry this with them because their beliefs are genuine, and it's one of the hardest things to fake as scum. Me not being able to see it in your posts raises alarm bells for me.
Damn, I didn't know it was a crime to reply to your posts without being bothered by your posts.

Idk how to explain this to you, I saw a post and I responded without thinking too much about it.

Ratchet

It's funny cause you refuse to fully concede on my Yoho take despite it being me doing the same thing. Raising an issue with something I didn't like about them.

Carry on my wayward son
Well -

As for why I am not sold on Gad, well in part I've observed him taking exception to town reads on a couple of slots, where the town reads are a bit more contentious. After discussing with him, I walked this back a tad
I walked this back a tad
I'm conceding it in part. Not in full, correct, because you haven't addressed my posts around why I have Yoho as town, which makes the idea that you're actually interested in the reads on the slot a little hard for me to buy into, but I do acknowledge that you don't start talking about Yoho because of the town reads he has from a handful of players.

It absolutely still stands with CakeWalker though, and isn't completely gone with Yoho as per the above, so my observation isn't something I'm ready to withdraw, moreso I'm developing my read after further interaction with you because I'm trying to figure out your alignment and I'm not seeing certain things that help me find you town.

Status
Not open for further replies.