[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I know if there's anything defining that makes you town this game?
Also, what are your thoughts on Ekko / Ratchet?
There‘s nothing I have done which can‘t come from s! me.

Ekko is Town on claim. Ratchet I still have FOS on because of him wanting to out the other Townies.

There‘s nothing I have done which can‘t come from s! me.

Ekko is Town on claim. Ratchet I still have FOS on because of him wanting to out the other Townies.
Eugh. I can't tell if I have you as town because I want you to be town or because you're town telling TwT
I'll trust your read on Ekko.

I ain't rolling emil bc I think its his similar town game to a previous one.

Whats the case on Lethal?
The two games they linked.
One of those games as town they high posted, they gave in depth reads and they seemed to genuinly care about the game.
The game as scum they posted 24 times throughout the whole game and every single message was a one liner.

One of those games as town they high posted, they gave in depth reads and they seemed to genuinly care about the game.
The game as scum they posted 24 times throughout the whole game and every single message was a one liner.
And lethal posted the links to those?

I already referred to the fact he low posts as town too. There are recent examples. I think judging his content will be more useful when he shows up again

Status
Not open for further replies.