Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
The Dangers in My Heart was pretty good. Wholesome anime.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Took a quick look at Solo Leveling 1st ep and animation looked solid.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
β€Ž
Solo Leveling - First Episode:
This met my expectations exactly as I gutmeasured it, and let me tell you, I really had high expectations on that one. I had expected good action sequences, solid gore and high/good stakes. Also I am surprised how well the setting is done. Magical Guilds in our real world? Sign me up for that! Very good start into a potential great show!

Mashle - Season 2 First Episode:
This was also a very strong start into a great show! The porudction and OST are just so amazing here, Great OP and ED, great original rap OST in the episode. Overall I laughed alot at this and I am hyped for this new arc!

The Dangers in My Heart - Season 2 First Episode:
Yooo yooooooooo YOOOOOO! We back and I already need my fixes with that one. This new episode was very intense and turned up to be one of the most wholesome so far. Every character was great here. I can't say anything else than, 10/10 clean romcom peak fiction. Not only that it is a romcom, it is also an Iyashikei! Double W!

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
β€Ž
I guess I do lol :milaugh: They're tropey but alot of fun.
Those shows haven't yet fancied my mood. But maybe one day if some outstanding title gets a high end studio adaptation like from Wit or Mappa or so, I may consider trying it out.
Post automatically merged:

I am also glad the otome bros are nowadays getting new titles each season lmao. Always an interesting sign, means alot will evolve in future.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Those shows haven't yet fancied my mood. But maybe one day if some outstanding title gets a high end studio adaptation like from Wit or Mappa or so, I may consider trying it out.
Post automatically merged:

I am also glad the otome bros are nowadays getting new titles each season lmao. Always an interesting sign, means alot will evolve in future.
There are some good ones! If you want to give them a chance I'd reccomend

"My next life as a villainess: All routes lead to doom!" This one is a reverse harem but the main character is so dense that it leads to some great comedy.

"I'm the villainess, so I'm taming the final boss" This is also a great one with some good comedy thrown in.

"Why Raeliana ended up at the duke's mansion" This is also a fun one.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
How long is it? How much does the anime cover up to?
It has 147 chapters iirc and then a few extra side stories that happen after the story ends which are very nice.

Anime ends at chapter 50 and they covered all of part 1 of the webtoon in S1. Part 2 onwards is great.