[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
AM really isn't someone you should be considering their input on given he's the king of inactivity and low posting/coasting. Its almost an OMGUS vote, not that I really care.

And we shouldn’t consider yours given that you said that you wouldn’t read the thread. So your post here is moot.
Kinda ironic eh!

For the record I don't really know what if anything you're referring to, happy to hold it for now until you can give a more complete answer - any ideas on when that might be?
im not exactly sure as of yet
ik these r unhelpful answers but i ask that ppl pls trust me for the time being

What do you make of Lethals claim?
Think he's faking the role?
The day extension? No, I think that’s real, I think it’s potentially designed either as a credit claimable or that there will be consequences down the line - if you get seduced by roles that sound good you’ll never get anywhere with these games, we’ve all played them

S

Sallucion

The day extension? No, I think that’s real, I think it’s potentially designed either as a credit claimable or that there will be consequences down the line - if you get seduced by roles that sound good you’ll never get anywhere with these games, we’ve all played them
I agree to this.
But Mech looking, some characters and roles are supposed to be there, and I think Lethals character should be, knowing the story.

I will read back on his and your posts to see why you think hes scum

Status
Not open for further replies.