[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this game based off WoW? How does a MMORPG have "the MC" character when all the player characters qualify? I'm not familiar with the fluff but that seems goofy.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Gram losing his touch in reading me.
I don't really like this because he seems to assume that Gram is town and just misreading him, but then later explains why it could be scummy.
Passive:
* Cannot be converted (Indomitable Faith)
* If I die, I'm mortally wounded and stay around for 1 more phase before succumbing to my wounds (Last Stand)
* My presence inspires everyone - anyone who visits me has their action upgraded (Righteous Inspiration)

Active:
* Divine Shield - protect someone from harmful actions for a phase
* Holy Smite - x-shot day-kill that unlocks on day 4
* Crusader's Call - If there is a no lynch, I can extend day by another 4 hours to try and get a lynch over the line
* Divine Retribution - If killed at night, can choose a player to get divine retribution - they earn a role cop shot the following phase
The claim itself is good though, and I feel like if he were scum, he'd hide the fact he has a day kill because by claiming it, he has no real way to get proper scum utility from it.

Ratchet

Isn't this game based off WoW? How does a MMORPG have "the MC" character when all the player characters qualify? I'm not familiar with the fluff but that seems goofy.
WoW, as far as I recall from the last Mafia WoW game, doesn't strongly feature player characters as characters in the story. They're closer to bystanders, while NPCs are the important ones for the story.

WoW, as far as I recall from the last Mafia WoW game, doesn't strongly feature player characters as characters in the story. They're closer to bystanders, while NPCs are the important ones for the story.
So that follows: then how would Ekko being claim the MC be considered legitimate?

I feel like we’ve had this conversation several times, and I always end up proven right.

As for his claim, I don’t make anything of it, it’s SRM. I backed off Ekko cause he’s the MC, that’s not the case here
That may be true in isolation but I read lethal correctly constantly, none of his posts have pinged me

Also that claim lol, I'm pretty sure he's just copied his whole role sheet, don't see him doing that as scum really

Because the MC would be an NPC character with major story relevance.
That seems weird given how MMORPGs work. Counter example would be like SWTOR where the 4 player classes on the SIth Empire and Old Republic side are considered the main characters for the two factions but even obviously famous ones like Revan would not be.

Not really invested in disagreeing with it but you do you believe Ekko's claim is legit?

I don't really like this because he seems to assume that Gram is town and just misreading him, but then later explains why it could be scummy.

The claim itself is good though, and I feel like if he were scum, he'd hide the fact he has a day kill because by claiming it, he has no real way to get proper scum utility from it.
Thing is though you’d have to give him 4 days to prove it AND there’s a myriad of reasons why it might not work, or be ‘redirected’ etc

That may be true in isolation but I read lethal correctly constantly, none of his posts have pinged me

Also that claim lol, I'm pretty sure he's just copied his whole role sheet, don't see him doing that as scum really
Are you saying your reading of him historically supersedes mine?

And why not re: role sheet?

Ratchet

That seems weird given how MMORPGs work. Counter example would be like SWTOR where the 4 player classes on the SIth Empire and Old Republic side are considered the main characters for the two factions but even obviously famous ones like Revan would not be.

Not really invested in disagreeing with it but you do you believe Ekko's claim is legit?
From what I know of WoW (and it's something I've struggled to get my head around because the only MMO I've played at significant length is FFXIV, where the player character is central to the story) the protagonist character =/= main character basically.

I buy it, I don't town lock Ekko but I lean town on him after his response to the wagon and the claim.

S

Sallucion

Yeah I mean I'm aware Warcraft has tons of books and comics and supplemental material but I'm not gonna read that for a mafia game.
No, ofcourse not. Let's say the 'Legion Lore' the character Ekko claimed has a huge impact and is one of the 'main characters' of that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.