[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh is it cos i haven't posted much? Cute. Gram losing his touch in reading me. Sheep follow along.

High Exarch Turalyon. Town.

Passive:
* Cannot be converted (Indomitable Faith)
* If I die, I'm mortally wounded and stay around for 1 more phase before succumbing to my wounds (Last Stand)
* My presence inspires everyone - anyone who visits me has their action upgraded (Righteous Inspiration)

Active:
* Divine Shield - protect someone from harmful actions for a phase
* Holy Smite - x-shot day-kill that unlocks on day 4
* Crusader's Call - If there is a no lynch, I can extend day by another 4 hours to try and get a lynch over the line
* Divine Retribution - If killed at night, can choose a player to get divine retribution - they earn a role cop shot the following phase
gram was NEVER good at reading you, for the whole year or so ive played with him

All my quotes disappeared lmao

@Lindltaylor Rayan had a great response to my song question, very town like imo. Don't think I've played with them before so a good look early

@Michelle Polar is taking stances, which leans town for me. Also your low post stance on someone (can't remember who) is exactly what I would expect Hime to use instead of what she did if town

@Lord Melkor Hime skipped right past the Dofla hasn't posted you can't think he is scum, let him post, blah, blah, blah she has used in the past and jumped right at trying to taint the lynch option calling it an angle shoot lynch when it's no such thing. Its just a numbers game like anything else and she knows it. Hard defense on made up BS reason equals scum

Status
Not open for further replies.