[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I personally think we should lynch one of the indies

It's not a lost for either townies or scumies it just serves the purpose of lowering the majority amount next phase while taking people with the potential to kill off the table
Really? The only people you've ever wanted to go after since the start are indies.

Plus your reasoning is just bad honestly.

@Lindltaylor Rayan had a great response to my song question, very town like imo. Don't think I've played with them before so a good look early
I didn't understand the reasoning lol. You mean this was enough? :

The song is catchy

made me wants to go to holidays

200 words lol, you don’t really know me don’t you
Just pick a lynch and go with it

Lethal
Pot
Polar
I actually town lean Polar a bit. What's the case on him?

Yes, we can go with this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not gonna copy paste it this time. I used my ability, it came back like that
You don't need to copy paste, you just need to be clear. You said track but describe a watch. State what your results are, Fuji will advise if you ask him what you can and can't say, no excuse for this.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Really? The only people you've ever wanted to go after since the start are indies.

Plus your reasoning is just bad honestly.
Well we know exactly who they are, rather than playing a game of guess who for 48 hours and not coming to an agreement we could purge someone who already claimed they aren't town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well we know exactly who they are, rather than playing a game of guess who for 48 hours and not coming to an agreement we could purge someone who already claimed they aren't town
All this tells me is that you aren't interested in scum hunting. Branding it as "Guess who" means you're telling me no one pinged you?

You're just being apathetic or are scum tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.