[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was this close to neighboring with gram. the rolecrush actually stopped me from doing it

in any case, why use it to confirm an active player thats readable from thread as town when you can kill scum or confirm a PoE slot as town, you're not gonna be able to argue this m8
Not really after an argument

I'm glad we got a confirmed strong player regardless of what you think of it, that it was gram probably isn't great because he isn't interested in playing now lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah lets focus on the lynch, i dont care how you died, unless you tell me who killed u.
You are back reading when there are 1.20 h left
im saying it's possible i was right somewhere, to the point they had to immediately remove me despite me being already poisoned

unless it was your doing, to which my response wud be disappointmnet

im saying it's possible i was right somewhere, to the point they had to immediately remove me despite me being already poisoned

unless it was your doing, to which my response wud be disappointmnet
The defenders of azeroth kills azeroth? Cool, im out for this day phase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The defenders of azeroth kills azeroth? Cool, im out for this day phase.
i was town, and i dont think it's baseless to speculate that a member of azeroth kills me to make me one of theirs

i dont know what r u talking about otherwise, there is always merit to discuss why was i immediately killed when i was already poisoned

i was town, and i dont think it's baseless to speculate that a member of azeroth kills me to make me one of theirs

i dont know what r u talking about otherwise, there is always merit to discuss why was i immediately killed when i was already poisoned
Cool, if this is your current understanding of this game, its fine. 0,1% mode also then

Status
Not open for further replies.